Sign in to follow this  
Angela

One good reason to move to Canada

OTTAWA (AFP) - According to Canadian police Friday, a man in small town Guelph, Ontario has been approaching women on the street and asking them to kick him in the groin.

Six women reported incidents to police in recent months, Sergeant Cate Welsh told AFP. On two occasions, the man approached on a bicycle.

"Some of the women obliged him," she said. "I would imagine it would be quite painful, but he didn't make a peep, just stood up and went on his way."

"It's hard to imagine what motivated him," she said. "It's very strange."

Sleepy Guelph, with a population of 120,000, is located about 90 kilometers (45 miles) west of Toronto.

The suspect, described only as a Caucasian man in his early 20s, with a goatee and a large gap between his front teeth, faces six charges of mischief.

None of the women were harmed.

This guy has some serious mental problems. He has probably done something that he feels so ashamed about that he has to atone for it. I don't understand bringing charges against him, though. He didn't force any of those women to do anything. He just asked them. Is that against the law in Canada?

Either this guy is filming a new "Jackass" (the MTV wild stunt show/movie, in case the censor catches this), or this guy has a trampling fetish.

I never thought of that! A "Jackass" wannabe!...definitely possible. I wouldn't be surprised if he had a buddy hiding with a camera.

How can he be charged?

He's mental, and no-one was harmed except himself.

I'm not too sure, but I think even a kick (even through clothing and all) would still be considered asking them to touch his sexual organ. That could be considered an unwelcome proposition. It's pretty ambiguous though. I don't think it would stand up in court. Especially after getting kicked so many times. *rimshot*