Sign in to follow this  
Kor37

Paris' Cell Mate Hand- Picked

Paris' Cell Mate Hand-Picked

Posted May 30th 2007 1:38PM by TMZ Staff

Filed under: Celebrity Justice, Paris Hilton

TMZ has learned Paris Hilton's cell mate has already been selected.

Officials at the jail where Paris will do time have decided an inmate who is doing time for reckless driving will be the perfect match for Paris. Sources tell TMZ that jailers were looking for someone who they believe will not try to cash in on Hilton's stay. The woman is already in the cell that Paris will be in ... waiting for a touch of Hilton.

Sources also tell TMZ that jailers are already conducting searches of anything electronic -- they are prohibiting cameras, cell phones and the like. We're told a memo has gone out to the staff, warning them that anyone who takes pictures of Paris will be disciplined -- i.e., fired.

Our sources say a "written protocol" has already been prepared especially for Paris' stay, detailing "when and how things should be done for her."

Seriously, why all this special treatment for this no talent, good-for-nothing bimbo?

I agree with Kor. Seriously?! I thought the law was so suppose to view everyone the same. I never really realized how much the system favors celebs.