Sign in to follow this  
Stingray63

DS9 Bonus DVD/CD

I was in a Suncoast Video shop the other night and I happen to notice that their copies of the DS9 Season 1 set had a separate DVD or CD shrink-wrapped to the package. I was wondering if anyone knew what this extra disk is all about and if it's available somewhere(without me having to buy the whole set again). If helpful, I live in the U.S., east coast. :wow:

Thanks! :wow:

Stingray

I was in a Suncoast Video shop the other night and I happen to notice that their copies of the DS9 Season 1 set had a separate DVD or CD shrink-wrapped to the package. I was wondering if anyone knew what this extra disk is all about and if it's available somewhere(without me having to buy the whole set again).  If helpful, I live in the U.S., east coast.  :wow:

Thanks!  :wow:

Stingray

No idea, unless it was the special features dvd that for some reason wasn't inside,although i can't see it. If you find out let me know, i'd hate to think there are extra's that i didn't get with my box set. LOL.

Guest Ktrek

The only stores that will carry the bonus discs in the packaging are those owned and affiliated with BestBuy. Suncoast and Sam Goody and a few others. All other sets you see will not include the bonus disc. This was a special arrangement that BestBuy made with Paramount. :wow:

Ktrek