Sign in to follow this  
Kor37

The New Joker

It looks like they're trying to mix Beetlejuice with something from a Rob Zombie movie.

In every incarnation of Batman we have seen to date - movies, comic books, TV, etc. - the Joker has always looked one way. This is not it!

First I was pissed that Katie Holmes isn't returning and now this. I say they should keep The Joker looking like The Joker even if they have to bring Nicholson back. I like the other changes to the franchise but keep The Joker the way we remember him.

I am glad they are going with the evil more psychotic version of the Joker from the Tod McFarlen Batman comics

Its makes it more interesting

Also i for one am glad that Zombie Katie Holmes is NOT in this new movie

I like the dark turn and how they are bringing the original darkness of the Joker back, he's a maniac in the comics, so I'm looking forward to this new film. You think it is bad looking now, but when you see him in action in the trailer, there will be a lot of converts. He'll be awesome

I've heard it too many times, last year, everyone said Daniel Craig was going to be horrible. After everyone watched it, they literally took time out of the news on TV to apologize for ever saying that Craig's Not Bond. So, just wait and watch, you may be surprised

Edited by Gamera

I've heard it too many times, last year, everyone said Daniel Craig was going to be horrible. After everyone watched it, they literally took time out of the news on TV to apologize for ever saying that Craig's Not Bond.

Not everyone- I still maintain that Daniel Craig cannot act and his Bond sucked. The movie was ok. Since i read the book i had high expectations.

I watched it with a Sold out crowd and the part when he was coming out of the water my friend yelled "FAIL" and that garnered a whole buncha laughter

That Joker actually looks better, more realistic, than other renditions of him. Plus, it looks more insane, like he put the makeup on himself after going insane.

I'll view it the same way I view all movies, with my eyes.

I'll probably be distracted now, wondering who will take over the role.