Sign in to follow this  
Sam The Smuggler

Movie Night

What Would You Like To See Them Watch?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. What Would You Like To See Them Watch?

• Star Wars Movies
    • King Kong (Original)
    • Moro Old Horror Movies
    • Back To The Future Movies
    • Stargate
    • The Matrix Movies
    • The Terminator Movies
    • Freddy Movies
    • Jason Movies
    • Galaxy Quest
    • The Abyss
    • Indiana Jones Movies
    • The Lord Of The Rings Movies
    • Alien Movies
    • Other(Specify)

I've watched Galaxy Quest 2 or 3 times in the past couple weeks and it cracks me up each time. I think it would be so funny if they played it for movie night.

I seem to have already voted. I think I voted for Star Wars, of course...

Thought it would be funny them watching ALIEN and think that it might become real.

If you really hated the crew of Enterprise, they could watch Manos: The Hands of Fate. Or they could watch the MST3K version and Trip would have to explain to T'Pol why the robots were talking during the movie.

Edited by MrPsychic

If you really hated the crew of Enterprise, they could watch Manos: The Hands of Fate.  Or they could watch the MST3K version and Trip would have to explain to T'Pol why the robots were talking during the movie.

305397[/snapback]

Good grief! There's someone else out there who's seen "Manos...?" Honestly though, that's still my all time favorite MST3K movie yet. Everytime I think of Joel wearing his version of the 'high priest' toga with the feet on them... It hurts when I laugh that hard.

:jem'hadar: :batman::batman:

I forgot to post my movie recommendation! Okay, I chose "The Thin Man." I know this one's out of left field, however, they have been known to show some classic films.

If there was a particulaly tense time, or after a particularly rough fight, and if they needed something cute and light, they should try films like The Russians are Coming! The Russians are Coming! or Undercover Blues. Both have a lot of cliche humor, an are a little bit slapsick....but the folks would get a good laugh.

I too, like the idea of them watching Stargate, but I had to vote for TLOR.  I really want to see a scene where Jon and Trip give T'Pol a hard time about looking like an elf.

65286[/snapback]

:yahoo: Friking funny girl!

That was my vote too.

I would have voted for Star Wars, but I think that for people more or less living in a world similar to that, Sci-fi might be a little too close to home.

I wouldn't mind seeing the Austin Powers movies either, then every one could insist that Malcolm yell out "Yeah Baby!". It would truly be a light hearted escape from the strain of every day life.

I think something a little more lower tier would be good. "Venusian Vampire Vixens" or "The Wild Sorority Girls of Planet Playtex", comes to mind.

Tough choice. Although I voted for LOTR, becuse of the aforementioned teasing about T'Pol's ears, Galaxy Quest, Back to the Future or Stargate would all be fun! What about Lost in Space? No, wait, that's for Voyager's Movie Night. :P