Sign in to follow this  
Gummy

SeaQuest DSV

I watched the original run of this when Roy Schinder was the Captain. When it left then returned with Michael Ironside as Captain, I lost interest. NBC originally aired it, then it can be seen on occasion in Sci-Fi.

The kid that played the boy genius in it died a few years ago.

This show started off with a great premise, but then came the stupid storylines (talking Dolphin) and it sank like it was torpedoed.

I'd like to read your thoughts on it, if anyone here watched it.

I watched DSV also when it was originally on ( 3 years) as well and I didn't mind the talking Dolphin that much but I watch it on Space The Imagination Station in Canada in reruns (we dont get SCI-FI here) true the first 2 years were slightly better than the third but was still a decent average show.

I watched DSV also when it was originally on ( 3 years) as well and I didn't mind the talking Dolphin that much but I watch it on Space The Imagination Station in Canada in reruns (we dont get SCI-FI here) true the first 2 years were slightly better than the third but was still a decent average show.

Agreed. The third season was the death knoll for it, sadly. :clap:

I liked it in the start.

But as always as something becomes popular.

they streach it to far

I really liked it the first season; the second season had it moments but even then there were messing with the format. The third season was pretty dreadful.

Agreed. The third season was indeed forgettable. And I had such high hopes for it too. :clap:

With the death of Roy Schinder I am shock that the Sciifi channel hasnt ran a Marathon of Seaquest

and I agree the 3rd season was Bad!