Sign in to follow this  
master_q

Saturday Chats @ StarTrekFans.net

The chat was great last night. A very nice mix of regulars and new faces.

The chat was great last night. A very nice mix of regulars and new faces.

I agree. It was a fun chat. If you missed it, try to make the next one!

I wonder why several people here have so much trouble getting into the chat room???

THE CHAT HAS STARTED. GET YOUR BUTTS IN HERE!

I was in there ten minutes ago and the room was empty. :laugh:

Well my sister had her first wedding today so I couldn't chat.

Two weekends without Van is not the same! :laugh:

Well my sister had her first wedding today so I couldn't chat.

Her "first" wedding? How many more weddings does she expect to have?.... :laugh:

Sorry that I couldn't make today's chat. I was busy watching the Yankees lose and getting mad about it.

Plus my youngest is here for the weekend and I wanted to spend time with him.

I also apologize for not making it. I entered my car in a car show and I didn't get home til late.

I am sorry. I was not feeling very well, and Band of Brothers where on the History Channel at the same time. I really enjoy that series from HBO. :biggrin:

Sorry have not been there latley

Been trying to catch up on all i missed

while my brother was here. ( My log)

Will try to make it Saturday :biggrin:

I think at the time people here were trying to visit with each other. As Kor pointed out a while back people are probably going to face book to visit. I know I have not seen Kor for a long time.

I think at the time people here were trying to visit with each other. As Kor pointed out a while back people are probably going to face book to visit. I know I have not seen Kor for a long time.

A major part of what made me (and a few others) stop going into the Saturday chats was the juvenile sexual innuendo and in many cases flat out stupid sexual comments of one member. I found that member's behavior to be rude and in some cases downright vulgar. There are plenty of websites for that. I have that member on ignore but he ruined the chat for me.

Actually, I'm here every day. I just don't have much to say since 90 % of the posts are by a member who's dead to me. Its a real shame that this forum has basically ceased to exist. It was a fun place to go to for a long time.

A major part of what made me (and a few others) stop going into the Saturday chats was the juvenile sexual innuendo and in many cases flat out stupid sexual comments of one member. I found that member's behavior to be rude and in some cases downright vulgar. There are plenty of websites for that. I have that member on ignore but he ruined the chat for me.

Actually, I'm here every day. I just don't have much to say since 90 % of the posts are by a member who's dead to me. Its a real shame that this forum has basically ceased to exist. It was a fun place to go to for a long time.

While there is no way too marginalize the impact that one person can make I hope the forum will make a come back. As for my own take on the person I believe is being refered too. He does push the envelope a little far sometimes. With Kor, if I am correct about the situation pushed the envelope way too far. I however think he is basicaly a good guy who just likes to yank our chains.

Kor is just jealous that Corina unfriended him and texts me. :sick:

Yes....of course thats it. Its also the reason why person after person has either de-friended or blocked you on various forums all over the place.....mhm.