Sign in to follow this  
Kor37

Drunk, Naked Ambassador In Trouble

Ambassador Recalled Amid Lurid Report

Conduct Called 'Unbecoming of a Diplomat'

Reuters

JERUSALEM (March 12) - Israel has recalled its ambassador in El Salvador after he was found drunk and naked with sex toys lying nearby in the yard of his official residence, Israeli media reports said on Monday.

A foreign ministry spokeswoman confirmed that the ambassador, Tsuriel Raphael, was recalled but offered no details. "The ministry sees his behavior as unbecoming of a diplomat," the spokeswoman said.

Israeli media reported that local police found Raphael in the yard of the official residence in San Salvador. The reports said he was drunk, naked, and bound and gagged with a rubber ball in his mouth and sex toys lying near him.

The foreign ministry spokeswoman said the incident took place two weeks ago.

"As soon as the episode was brought to attention of the foreign ministry it reacted and the ambassador was recalled to Israel. He is going to remain in Israel," she said.

Israel would seek another ambassador in El Salvador, an Israeli official said.

:) :mad1: :)

Note to self: .....If ever elected to office, never appoint Vulcan_Lover as an Ambassador.........

Ambassador Recalled Amid Lurid Report

Conduct Called 'Unbecoming of a Diplomat'

Reuters

JERUSALEM (March 12) - Israel has recalled its ambassador in El Salvador after he was found drunk and naked with sex toys lying nearby in the yard of his official residence, Israeli media reports said on Monday.

A foreign ministry spokeswoman confirmed that the ambassador, Tsuriel Raphael, was recalled but offered no details. "The ministry sees his behavior as unbecoming of a diplomat," the spokeswoman said.

Israeli media reported that local police found Raphael in the yard of the official residence in San Salvador. The reports said he was drunk, naked, and bound and gagged with a rubber ball in his mouth and sex toys lying near him.

The foreign ministry spokeswoman said the incident took place two weeks ago.

"As soon as the episode was brought to attention of the foreign ministry it reacted and the ambassador was recalled to Israel. He is going to remain in Israel," she said.

Israel would seek another ambassador in El Salvador, an Israeli official said.

:) :mad1: :)

Note to self: .....If ever elected to office, never appoint Vulcan_Lover as an Ambassador.........

Hey, everyone has a hobby. :eek:

I'm sorry, the ambassador con't see you right now, he's kind of tied up at the moment.....

"I'm sorry, the ambassador can't see you right now, he's STILL tied up at the moment....."

Edited by trekz

"I'm sorry, the ambassador can't see you right now, he's STILL tied up at the moment....."

"Due to unforseen circustances, the Ambassador will have to reschedule your appointment."

I hate you Kor....I really wish I would have read this a week ago when it was new so I could yell at Kor, because delayed comebacks aren't my style.

I hate you Kor....I really wish I would have read this a week ago when it was new so I could yell at Kor, because delayed comebacks aren't my style.

:mad1:

Give the ambassador a break

he's just tied up in his job.