Sign in to follow this  
Stephen of Borg

Britney Spears Shaved Her Hair

If Britney keeps up this type of bizarre behaviour, I think she will end up like Anna Nicole Smith. She's gone completely nuts!

I'm praying there's no chance she did this to audition for the part of a Deltan in the new Star Trek movie! :)

There might be something gone on with her to shave her hair. I do not think she is losing it, but there might be a medical issue where she might lose her hair. When my mom had cancer she shaved her off instead losing it slowly through the treatment. Just food for thought.

Lets face it there is no treatment for what Britney has. She has a bad case of idiocy. which explains;

1. Bad marriage

2. getting pregnant the first time

3. getting pregnant the second time even though she knew it was a bad marriage.

4. Friendship with Paris Hilton

5. driving with a baby on your lap.

6. Her entire musical carerr, scarily have 3 too many albums of hers, none of them are that good.

7. A bad case of Anna Nicole copying days after the womans death.

Sorry I just hate Britney.

There is no need to apologise for hating Britney Spears it is completely justified. Also did anyone else think that in the first picture she kinda looked like a balding middle aged man.

I've read about how people cut their hair off when they are under a great deal of stress. I've seen it with my own eyes, someone was dealing with something horrible, and for no reason, they went in the bathroom and began to cut off their hair. It's an interesting connection that stress prompts people to want to cut the hair off

I used to think that Britney was sexy but this new overweight, white trash Britney is a real turn-off!.

Why is this a news story?

Here's a news flash - I have seen pictures of Brittany Spears and heard her name for years - I gather she's a singer but I've never heard her sing or actually seen her on tv or anything other than just hearing her name in headlines - particularly about her bizarre bad parenting stunts.

So I really don't understand why this is a news story -

I guess its a news story because she's a famous singer and she's self-destructing.......and if you've never heard one of her songs........don't waste your time.......

yep, when she was on top, she was the biggest female singer in pop music and was compared to and did songs with Madonna

She also kissed Madonna at the Grammys....... :)

Compared to and did songs with Madonna. I swear I had thought of and also 'did' Madonna. I swear the moment her relationship with Justin Timberlake (God I swear he is a reject as well.) went south, she hit themental skids.

Well she is a redneck white trash wannabe a woman.

She'll never be anything but a rich talentless amoeba. (And that is insulting amoeba the world over.)

I feel sorry for the poor girl. Clearly she has finally lost it.

That would be if she ever had it to start with.

Lets face it there is no treatment for what Britney has. She has a bad case of idiocy. which explains;

1. Bad marriage

2. getting pregnant the first time

3. getting pregnant the second time even though she knew it was a bad marriage.

4. Friendship with Paris Hilton

5. driving with a baby on your lap.

6. Her entire musical carerr, scarily have 3 too many albums of hers, none of them are that good.

7. A bad case of Anna Nicole copying days after the womans death.

Sorry I just hate Britney.

You forgot to add the pictures that were taken of her getting out of a car wearing a short skirt and no underwear. Apparently you can see the scar from a c-section or something.

She is so desperate for publicity that it is really rather sad to see the lengths she'll go to.

Edited by Takara_Soong

Trust me if you haven't seen those pictures, it is n image no amount of acid to the brain will get rid of.

Yes this is me speaking from experience *wanders off to throw up* it really is rank.

Could it possibly be that K-Fed was actually good for Britney??? She didn't start this nonsense until she broke up with him!.... :)

they had Dr. Keith Ablow, or however his name is spelled, on TODAY talking about Britney and her missing hair

ANNNNDDDDD?????????

Don't keep us is suspense here!

I feel sorry for the poor girl. Clearly she has finally lost it.

That would be if she ever had it to start with.

She was ok sometime in the 90's, Thats about it. Poor girl. She is so lost.

they had Dr. Keith Ablow, or however his name is spelled, on TODAY talking about Britney and her missing hair

ANNNNDDDDD?????????

Don't keep us is suspense here!

they basically said that it could be a sign that she is crying out for help, but hasn't talked to her personally, so they can only make observations. It is a major thing to cut all of the hair off just for the fun of it, which hints at needing help. They also interviewe the owner of the beauty salon she went to and the owner said that Britney walked in and asked for them to shave her hair completely off. The owner told Britney that she wouldn't do it, so Britney took the electric shaver and did it herself. The owner also said that "The entire time she was here, it seemed as if she was on the verge of a nervous break down". They said the stress is coming from a lot of things, the major being that she is a single mother raising two children

The doctor also talked about how this may have something to do with her sexuality and her not wanting men to grab at her all the time because she has claimed that she is tired of being grabbed at all of the time. The best way, in her mind according to the doctor, to keep men off of her is to make herself less attractive by shaving off all of her hair

Edited by Gamera

Please tell me she at least has her nice boobies

Thats about the only thing she hasn't revealed yet. I'm sure she will soon.......

They said the stress is coming from a lot of things, the major being that she is a single mother raising two children

Oh please! I wonder when the last time was where she even SAW her children. They probably call the nanny "mommy" now!.

I liked Britney when she first hit the music scene. I thought she was stupid and just another bimbo, but I really liked the song Lucky, and then her later song Toxic was good. But then again, my generation knows nothing about good music, for the most part.

Britney was simply pop music. She wasn't rock, she wasn't R&B, hip-hop, country, or any genre really. She was simply pop. That was what I actually quasi-respected about her. You look at Billboard's Hot 100 now, and it looks like a crazy quilt of genres, which in itself is kinda cool, but nothing much that is just simply pop. Britney was that.

Now, however, it's gotten so bad her record label is threatening to drop her.