Sign in to follow this  
Kor37

The Scariest Card I've Ever Seen!

Frankly, people should have had the same reaction to a second term for GWB imho!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frankly, people should have had the same reaction to a second term for GWB imho!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trekz, I never voted for Bush but that doesn't mean I would vote for Hillary. That's why I hope both parties choose a more moderate candidate.

Lets waste all our energy on Hilliary Clinton so Republicans can't find someone to bet her in New York. :) Sorry wrong election. She won that election by a land slide. Clinton must have done something good or Republican found someone that had no hope of winning the election against her. That is so New York it is not funny, but someone has to be the lamb for the Republican Party.

It is still to early. The primaries have not started. Who knows who will be picked to run for president. So can we wait for childish attacks until the primaries are over.

Some did...

NYC....eh, that scenario could be anywhere in the country with the same public reaction...except maybe in Berkeley.

Interesting that I did not post NYC. Maybe I should have posted New York State. There is a lot more to the state than New York City. I am from upstate New York. Buffalo, New York if you would like to know, and we do get offended when others assume they are just talking about NYC when they just said New York.

NYC....eh, that scenario could be anywhere in the country with the same public reaction...except maybe in Berkeley.

Interesting that I did not post NYC. Maybe I should have posted New York State. There is a lot more to the state than New York City. I am from upstate New York. Buffalo, New York if you would like to know, and we do get offended when others assume they are just talking about NYC when they just said New York.

Right, but the card itself seemed to be implying a large metropolis, much akin to NYC. I wasn't necessarily responding directly to you, though I wove in parts of your post with mine.

I don't care who wins, there is no one for Republicans to vote for. Obama and Clinton are Democrats and Rudy is a Liberal Conservative which is practically the same as a Democrat. I don't even want to think of John Mc. So there isn't anyone to vote for, but if I had to, I'd say that I'd vote for Obama. But if Hilary wins, I'm fine with that

I kinda like Obama, I would probably vote for him, but then again, it's too early to start deciding....I still have to see all the presidential TV ads, before I make up my mind.

Right, but the card itself seemed to be implying a large metropolis, much akin to NYC. I wasn't necessarily responding directly to you, though I wove in parts of your post with mine.

Having been to NYC it does not come close. Sorry, but ramps(bridges) looks closer to Buffalo than NYC. The Buffalo is the second largest city in New York.