Sign in to follow this  
SpaceHippie

"Starship Mine"

Did I just see Stewart Take down Tim Russ with a vulcan Neck Pinch? He had Russ' arm behind his back but that wouldn't cause someone to faint and his fingers were in the exact position on his neck. Very Ironic.

Yep. I Watched This Episode Yesterday On My DVDs. I Saw That And I Too Thought. "Heh, How Ironic."

But Since I Watched My DVD Yesterday, I'm Watching Daria Right Now B)

I watched that episosde on DVD recently and I think it was the neck pinch. Picard probably learned it from Spock while on Romulus.

Though how come McCoy (with Spock's memories) couldnt do it in Search for Spock? In that bar.

If Picard did learn it from the mildmeld with Sarak but McCoy could do it from Spock then maybe it is because of Spock being half-human. It is possible that Spock taught both Picard and Data how to do the neck pinch since Data did used it in that episode.

I thought that humans didn't posess the strength to do the neck pinch, which explains why McCoy couldn't do it in STIII, even though he probably possessed the knowledge. However, that makes it confusing to me as to why Picard was able to do it.

Though how come McCoy (with Spock's memories) couldnt do it in Search for Spock? In that bar.

I completely forgot about that. That was one of the funniest scenes in anything star trek.