Sign in to follow this  
Indy

CJLP - Where has he been?

UPDATE ON CJLP ~ He's had a couple of minor complications.  He was pretty discouraged the last couple of days, but with encouragement and prayer from family and friends, I believe he's on his way to overcoming that.  Still no word on when he will be released from the hospital, the latest problems have to be resolved before that happens.

Thank you for your continued support.  He is anxious to get back to STF,  he misses everyone here.

And we miss him!

I'm sorry to hear that :lol:

Tell him to get better soon and get his butt back on the boards! ;)

Indy: Tell him that if he doesn't return soon I will sleep with Dr Crusher! :lol:

That should make his recovery go a lot quicker!

And to be a little bit more serious, I hope he gets well soon, we all miss him! ;)

My latest information is that he will be released from the hospital on Monday. This has already been pushed back several times, though. He is doing much better, and is getting VERY bored in the hospital and wants to go home. I have passed on all your messages to him. Hopefully he'll be back here in a few days so he can respond personally!!

My prayers and best wishes for the complete recovery of CJLP are offered. I am also praying for his patience for that complete recovery!

Be encouraged, CJLP!

Get well soon, CJLP... and don't eat the hospital beef broth, it tastes worse than everything else combined. Stick with the chicken-stuff.

Hope to see you back soon!

Wait, about the chicken-stuff-- if you happen to be in Georgetown or Hopkins, never mind that. ANYTHING'S better than THAT! (Yes, including the beef broth).

Believe me, I know :spock: .

Get well soon!

Um jdigs, he's only sick, not dead.

Get well soon Captain Picard!

LOL :dude:

Sorry, But That Made Me Laugh

Riiiight.

:P

Que dramatic music!

I AM BAAAAAAAAAAACK!!! BUAH HA HA HA HA!!!

:) Welcome back captain Picard!