Sign in to follow this  

Wow, nobody posted about "Resurrection." :laugh: What did you all think of it?

Robert Picardo guest stars in "Inauguration" on Friday, March 5th.

Edited by Indy

Resurrection was interesting... :) I like the whole thing between Sam and Agent Barret(sp?)

Side note- My message board now has a stargate section... If you can, come check it out.. :lol: Link is in my sig..

Edited by bevfanK

A Few Days Ago...I Was Watching An Episode Of Stargate....And My 1 Year Old Niece Walks Up To Me And Hands Me Two Of Those Letter Blocks....."R" & "A"...In That Order...And I Thought...RA!!...Freaky, Huh? ;)

In regard's to your phone, I've browsed around and found a program called xingtone that let's me create custom ringtones. My phone currently howls like a wolf when I get a call, I think it's cool, at least until I find something better. :wow:

Not Really A Spoiler, But Just Incase...

Click for Spoiler:

...Robert Picardo Tonight On Stargate...Again.  :laugh:

Again? :laugh:

Yeah

Click for Spoiler:

He Was Also In "Heros, Part II"

yes true but that also requires having the ability to watch the channel that it is on, which is on cable, or even a local channel that just dont come in without cable. we have one channel in this house that kinda come in. and it aint a pretty picture. also not the channel with syndicated runs of sg-1 so i am currently S.O.L.

"HEY, if you'd been listening, you'd know that Nintendos pass through EVERYTHING!"

:tear::waaaa::tear: :)

I've just started watching Sg-1 and what a great show it is. So far I've seen episodes 2-20. Unfortunately I missed the first episode but I'll catch it when the series re-cycles. Anywho, I've loved it so much I had to go rent the movie for the backstory (It had been a long time since I'd seen the movie) Anyways, I don't even watch re runs of Star Trek anymore in favour of Stargate. I'm not saying I like Stargate more but at least it's NEW to me... I've seen all the Star Trek episodes from all the series about a million times! Anywho, if you haven't watched SG-1 it's time you start! I'm glad I did!!!!

As Far As I Know...I'm Caught Up With All The Reruns I've Missed...But I Could Be Wrong.

Scratch That...Many Season 6 Episodes Still Elude Me.

Edited by Sam The Smuggler

The only reason I find it hard to watch SG1 is not because of the writing, acting, or any of that stuff.

Click for Spoiler:

nomad.jpg

Where did his hair go!

Edited by Nemesis

Click for Spoiler:

nomad.jpg

Where did his hair go!

I think it has something to do with Air Force regulations. :grin:

Sam and Jack of Stargate Sg-1, should they?

I think they should I Want them to become a couple they are so cute together and should be a couple no matter what happends they are soulmates and go together like peas in a pod .

Samantha Carter

"The Lost City, Part I" Was Awsome.  Trailer For Part II Looks Great  :wow:

Agreed. I can't wait til next week. :wow:

Great pic CJLP,

Nemesis, there's one important fact regarding RDA, those of us that swooned over him twenty years ago are also twenty years older. He makes grey look really good

Sam and Jack, I just don't like it. I like the idea of Sam with the new FBI guy.