Sign in to follow this  
Angela

Merry Christmas

Well it is that time of year. So Merry christmas, hope you have a wonderful day, kids have everything they want, and parents get a few mins where they don't have really pointless ties to untie and to have their feet up in peace, and everyone else gets what they want.

HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!! :( if you celebrate it or in what ever way you do celebrate..Have a great time!! :laugh:

I would also like to extend my happiest Holiday wishes to everyone in the Startrekfans family!

HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!! :( if you celebrate it or in what ever way you do celebrate..Have a great time!! :(

Hang forgot to say from "The Whole Family" MEN pfff :laugh:

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Merry Christmas to all -

We are having a very amazing rain storm right - now - most unusual for Christmas.

Yeah, the rain is getting pretty heavy right now. I remember rains here during a Christmas or two, but I can agree it is a bit unusual for this area at this time of year. That, and once again it is a bit warmer over Christmas too. Seventy-three degrees is supposed to be the high today, but get cooler tomorrow.

Edited by Yillara_Skye

Well, Christmas is finally winding down. The invading army of my wife's relatives have finally left and it is nice, quiet and peaceful.

My most embarrassing part of the day? I got an MP3 player for Christmas and for the life of me I couldn't figure out how to work it. So I had to get a 14 year old girl to explain it to me.................... :laugh:

Dear friends at STfans, Happy Christmas to you all and your families. May joy, love and peace follow you wherever you boldly go. May you all live long and prosper thoughout the coming year.

I have been away since the Summer. I can't really call you a family, but you are still all very good friends.

This year has been an emotional one with loosing my friend Nathan, but it's also been my 18th birthday, I got my first boyfriend, and I've started University.

Christmas is sort of over. I do hope all you Trekkies had a great time and you all had everything you wanted.

I am aware a few of you were ill or had ill family members; I wish you a speedy recovery. Love, best wishes, and good luck for the new year.

2007 , here we come!! :( :( :( :laugh: