Sign in to follow this  
prometheus

Jadzia vs Kira

And Jadzia looks far better in a mini skirt then Kira ever would. Kira, no offense here, has J Lo butt syndome. But outside of just looks, I would rather have Jadzia working on my side then Kira. Kira is far too reactionary for my tastes. I would rather have someone who could analyze any situation cooly and take the best possible course then someone who shoots first and asks questions later.

I don't consider either one "better" than the other.

Kira was more single-minded in that everything was for the good of Bajor. She had, after all, only had one lifetime and it had been spent defending her planet.

Jadzia was a more rounded individual, because she had the experience of several lifetimes. Her interests and skills were more varied.

They are both strong, intelligent women in leadership roles. They're just different because of life experiences. Doesn't make one better than the other.

And Jadzia looks far better in a mini skirt then Kira ever would.  Kira, no offense here, has J Lo butt syndome.  But outside of just looks, I would rather have Jadzia working on my side then Kira.  Kira is far too reactionary for my tastes.  I would rather have someone who could analyze any situation cooly and take the best possible course then someone who shoots first and asks questions later.

What's wrong with j-lo's butt?Maybe its the black in me,I dunno,but me likee big butts!(Sir Mix-A-Lot raps in the background...) :laugh: Of course,I like Jadzia's butt,too.Man,what a decision....I guess I....dunno.If we're talking a match-up,not only of physical strengths,but leadership ability and intelligence,then I think Jadzia's the winner.She has experienced far more over the course of her symbionts multiple lifetimes than many people,including Kira.She always seemed a little reckless to me,too,though.A bit of Kirk in her.Whereas Kira was level headed.That would shift the balance to Kira in crisis situations..... :laugh: I can't decide!Why can't I serve under both of them?(I really want to you know!) :laugh: Okay,my pick is Jadzia Nerys.....or maybe Kira Dax.

Kira is a good character, but for some reason she always kind of annoyed me. Jadxia was awesome. Then they killed her off and I was mad. But as soon as we saw Ezri I was happy about it. Ezri was such a cute character (in the personality sort of way, not to say that she wasn't physically cute too)

I love both characters but... Jadzia wins by a nose. Witty, smart, compassionate and calm. B)

If it was in a space conflict, then I would prefer Jadzia easily to be at my wing, covering my ship. Although in a hand-to-hand fight Kira would be better, as she is very courageous in a desperate battle.

The episode 'The Siege' is a great episode for showing how both characters would fare in combat.

As character, I like them both.

But, if I would have to choose to which one I want to have at my side in trouble time, Jadzia without an hesitation.

Jadzia is definitely the hottest woman on DS9(sorry Cassidy,sorry Kira,sorry Leeta)

Terry Farrell is amazing.Sort of looks like my son's mother.Hopefully,she isn't as big of a (censored),though. :lol:

:P

I'd rather have Jadzia interrogating an enemy. She would know what to ask,when to ask and how to ask a question to arrive at a satisfying response.

Jadzia works well under pressure and she is fun to be around whereas Kira is moody a lot of the time. Don't get me wrong, I like both characters but I prefer to be in the company of Jadzia. She knows many ways to handle a situation without shooting first and asking questions later.

JADZIA DAX RULES!!!

:naughty: :P :wub:

Tough choice. Kira was the one character that I thought could have been done better in the first couple of seasons then she was. They both have qualities and traits that would be very important in the DS9 situations though.

If you're going strictly by looks, Jadzia hands down.

Otherwise, Jadzia wasn't that well developed a character on her own. We know that she excelled as a science officer, had a number of hosts that affect her own thought processes and decision making, and learn some of her habits over time, but we don't learn a lot about her beyond that. Too bad she wasn't featured more often.

Kira, on the other hand, we learn more about her as a person, and what drives her. She was a much better developed character, IMO.

In the end...I'll be shallow and take looks. :angry:

If were talking Jadia Vs. Kira in terms of who I'd want to serve with,then I'd go for Jadzia.She was a superior Starfleet officer.

If were talking who I'd like for a girlfriend.....Kira.For one thing,I like redheads.For another thing,she seems sassy (so did Ro,wonder if that's a Bajoran thing?),and I like that,too.For a third,Nana Visitor was/is a professional dancer and has that great dancer's body :angry: .And Nana/Kira's a bit older than Jadzia or me,and I REALLY like that! :laugh:

Are we talking whose the best in terms of profession,or looks? :thumbs:

I'd have to say that Dax was the better officer.She was intelligent,calm under fire,an effective leader,and a model Starfleet officer.