Sign in to follow this  
Stephen of Borg

The Animated Series Is Out on DVD

Star Trek: The Animated Series  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Today is the Release of TAS on DVD, Will You Get It?

• Yes
    • No
    • Other

I've had them on VHS for many years now so I'll probably buy the DVD set. Are there any extras on it? Just curious. I'd love to find out why they didn't use the original Star Trek theme on them. Probably some legal thingy.

Since i saw this thread a few weeks ago,i have been to every dvd store in Amsterdam(even the 18+ one's lol) and still cant get them ;) mabe at christmas when i am in the u.k i will have better luck.

:clap: I have them at last!!..it only took me 6 weeks and many hrs searching on the net lol but i have them :yucky:

Cool Hang! :yucky: Do they have extras on them. I will have to use some of my Christmas money to get these. I remember some better than others, and have some on VHS, but I will be buying the DVD soon.

Cool Hang! :clap: Do they have extras on them. I will have to use some of my Christmas money to get these. I remember some better than others, and have some on VHS, but I will be buying the DVD soon.

I have a 4 dvd box set with loads of extras...Making of TAS,story boards,whats the trek connection,photo gallerys..and some other things well worth the money trekz :yucky: ...i got them from Amazon.uk.

I got the animated series for Christmas. I haven't watched it yet but can't wait til I get a chance to do so.

I got the animated series for Christmas. I haven't watched it yet but can't wait til I get a chance to do so.

I thought it best to watch the series first then the extras...right now i am watching "One of our planets is missing" :clap::yucky:

My sister got me the Animated Series for Christmas :yucky:

:clap: sweet...have you watched any yet??..i have watched a total of 10 episodes :clap: ..first thing i did this morning at 6am while feeding the little one was put the dvd in and get layed out on the sofa with some coffee :clap: ....more tribbles more troubles is my fav episode up till now :clap: