The Donut Wars

Who Is The Best?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. So, Which Do You Like More?

• Krispy Kreme
    • Dunkin' Donuts
    • Neither
    • Either

Everywhere on the news they have been asking this question, which do you like more? It was asked on the local news yesterday and the TODAY show today. So, which is your favorite?

I have been a fan of Krispy Kreme for years. It has been around for a long time where I live in Georgia, so I gotta go for that.

Krispy Kreme came into Maryland like a firestorm some years ago. Their claim to fame was that they advertised warm donuts freshly made. This was true at their outlets for about 2 months then all of a sudden they weren't warm anymore. Now, many of the Krispy Kreme's are closing down and the company is in big trouble. I liked them when they first got here. The warm donuts were really good. Now, however, they don't taste any different than Dunkin Donuts.

I like both equally. They're both very good. Now I'm hungry for a donut, and it's waaay to late to get one! :frusty:

They are both tasty! I like Krispy Kreme's but their nearest store is 4 miles away and not on my way to anything else but Steak n Shake! :frusty: The nearest Dunkin Donuts is within walking distance, theoretically, but the street is so busy I don't stop there usually. Also, a man was shot at that Dunkin Donuts a year or two ago, and I have a policy to not regularly shop at places where fatalities have taken place. :angry: Just fussy that way. :P It was a lingering issue between an employee and a customer that turned deadly.

I still to this day would vote Krispy Kreme. Dunkin Donuts has two stores in this town, but thankfully you can still get boxes of K.K. donuts at the grocery stores(not as good as the fresh ones right off the line at a K.K. store).

My granfather's bakery also had some of the best donuts around, even though the bakery is not around anymore and really it was never the same after my grandfather died in 1994. He would be tied with Krispy Kremes IMHO.

Growing up, I always looked forward to the drive to my gymnastics meets or my sister's cheerleading events or pageants because there was a good chance that we'd stop at the nearest Krispy Kreme. Most often it would be during trips to the Gainesville area. I liked going to competitions but I thought it was a cool treat to go and get donuts afterwards.

Krispy Kreme has been my favorite ever since they opened a branch in my hometown in North Carolina. Since moving, I have had both and Krispy Kreme still is best in my opinion.

I only knew dunkin' donuts in my Asian Region,

I dunno any other alternate donut franchise in your

area,Plz could you trek.net family tell me any other

donut company in your area,with any link URL address,

OK!

They are both tasty! I like Krispy Kreme's but their nearest store is 4 miles away and not on my way to anything else but Steak n Shake! :P The nearest Dunkin Donuts is within walking distance, theoretically, but the street is so busy I don't stop there usually. Also, a man was shot at that Dunkin Donuts a year or two ago, and I have a policy to not regularly shop at places where fatalities have taken place. :huh: Just fussy that way. :P It was a lingering issue between an employee and a customer that turned deadly.

I went back to this local Dunkin Donuts recently and had a bad experience with poor service and undercooked food (they serve breakfast now). I know there are many better stores in this chain, but I will think twice about eating in another Dunkin Donuts any time soon. :P

I have never seen a devoted doughnut shop in England.

You can get them from bakeries though.

I remember having doughnuts at the seaside in Blackpool. Hot, freshly made and sprinkled with sugar. About five in a paper bag. I would eat the whole lot and was often tempted to eat the bag too.

Than God there is not a Krispy Kreme nearby, I'd probably live on it's doorstep.

i've got two dunkin doughnuts and a krispy kreame in walking distance from my house. they're all like bigs signs for cops to raid lol.