Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Upgraded

We've upgraded to the Invision 2.1.7 software as you can see. It will take a little time to get all of our modifications restored but little by little they'll begin showing up.

It looks great. :)

PS.: I do too hope the other icons show up again, since I miss the cube which I use for every post.

:)

there seems to be no portal page or fast reply other than that I am gooood!

How long has this board been back up? For days now I've been trying to get in but only get the message that the board is being upgraded. I have this site saved on my "favorites" list on AOL. Just now, I typed in the address manually and the board is up. I bet other members are having this same problem. Perhaps a mass email is in order to tell people not to try to get in from wherever they saved the url.

My old link from my favorites still worked but then I don't use AOL. :angry:

I've seen most all the old regulars on since the upgrade but a mass PM may be a good idea anyway Kor. *awards Kor one atta boy* :) Jk.

Too bad you figured it out after the chat was finished. :) Jk again.

I had the same result as Kor37. I continued to get the message that the new upgrades were downloading when I used a saved url. However I use a different browser, not AOL.

I decided to type in the address when I received two emails from the site, dated the 14th, ( and I did check yesterday using my saved url), so I knew it had to be back up.

I also could not get on until just now.

Thanks VBG for all the work on the upgrade! It looks great!

I missed being on this site for days, but I did join SGF.net during the downtime, so there is a silver lining! :)

Thank goodness the site is back up. I did miss it!

Super cool. I am preparing myself for the big upgrade. 2.2

AOL supplies IE support. I used IE when I had AOL.

Edited by Data

So far, it looks good. Just one notice and one suggestion. I've noticed that the spoiler function still isn't up and running. The suggestion is to allow people to select what colour their posting "ranks" are, red yellow or blue.