Sign in to follow this  
prometheus

The Mirror Universe ("Mirror, mirror")

I wish that during tos we had seen more of the evil mirror universe. This place was great and it is one of my favourite episodes. I was glad to see it return, though somewhat differently, in ds9. But tng slipped up by not giving us a glimpse of a goatee bearded Picard, or a leather clad Troy! :devil:

OMG. Leather Troi!

I've seen some fan fic where Lore was in there ruling a part of that.

I agree, this would have been interesting.

What do you think Spock actually did in that universe? Do you think he did decide to "Be that man" ? Would he have killed his Kirk and took over?

I guess Worf of that world would have...what...been the same?

BTW, i like your picture. very nice one of him.

I wish that during tos we had seen more of the evil mirror universe. This place was great and it is one of my favourite episodes. I was glad to see it return, though somewhat differently, in ds9. But tng slipped up by not giving us a glimpse of a goatee bearded Picard, or a leather clad Troy! :devil:

There is an AWESOME TNG book called 'Dark Mirror' which is all about the Mirror Universe. I highly recomend this book to any and everyone. It's my favorite TNG book that I've read. Troi can kill people with her mind!

Cool I must get that. I wonder does she wear leather??? Not a fetish or anything LOL Worf was in the DS9 Mirroe Universe. Remember - he was an idiot.

Crud, wish i saw that! I missed a bunch of DS9 and the first two seasons of voyager because it was not offered in my area at the time. (sigh)

I will have to look for Dark Mirror, Tank.

What do you think Spock actually did in that universe? Do you think he did decide to "Be that man" ? Would he have killed his Kirk and took over?

Wasn’t it mentioned on DS9 somewhere (The first mirror episode of that series[?]) that the reason all hell had broken-out in the Mirror Universe was because anti-Spock HAD followed Kirk's advice therefore upsetting the natural order of things?

I would have been interesting to see mirror universe Troi in a similar position as mirror universe Kira. And maybe Data and Lore would be the leaders of an evil race of androids, lol.

I would have been interesting to see mirror universe Troi in a similar position as mirror universe Kira. And maybe Data and Lore would be the leaders of an evil race of androids, lol.

In a mirror universe wouldn't Lore be the good one.

In a mirror universe wouldn't Lore be the good one.

Possibly, but as I just watched the DS9 episode The Emperor's New Cloak, it was actually a topic of conversation among the characters. They stated that everything should be the opposite in the mirror universe. But as they began to think, not everything applied to the opposite rule, though many things did, so while the possiblity would be high to have Lore being good it's not necassarily 100% probable.

There is an AWESOME TNG book called 'Dark Mirror' which is all about the Mirror Universe. I highly recomend this book to any and everyone. It's my favorite TNG book that I've read. Troi can kill people with her mind!

That's it, I'm going to my sister's place tomorrow! She has all the books. ;)

I guess Worf of that world would have...what...been the same?

Some of Shatner's mirror univerce books talk about some of the stuff he did.