Sign in to follow this  
ddillard

Tribute To Captain Sisko

Sisko, an incredible man, an incredible captain, so its fitting that he has an incredible tribute!

:bow: :) :bow: :)

SISKO!!!!!

He's even deserved:- :laugh::laugh::laugh: :) The four pips of honour...

Sisko is definitely growing on me the more I get caught up on the series. He is a great Captain that seems to understand that you can not always do things by the book.

ok, i have to ask whats the tribue, thanks to my dial up or something no matter how many times i come back here nothing shows up but a big blank white spot.

The Triubute is a series of pictures shown as a slide show of Sisko, Sisko and Jake, Sisko and Odo, Sisko and Ducat, ect while the DS9 theme plays.

The Triubute is a series of pictures shown as a slide show of Sisko, Sisko and Jake, Sisko and Odo, Sisko and Ducat, ect while the DS9 theme plays.

sounds cool, i sure wish it would come up on my screen. i love the DS9 theme, and sisko is a great captain. :dude:

Well done. You did an excellent job. I love the character Capt. Benjamin Sisko.

The tribute was wonderful. Keep up the good work ddillard. Take a :P you did a great job. :naughty: :P :wub:

Awesome tribute.Avery Brooks is such a talented man.He really took the character of Benjamin Sisko and made him something special.He (Sisko) will always be among my all-time most beloved Trek characters. :P