Sign in to follow this  
Yillara Skye

Cats...

A FEW THOUGHTS ON CATS

1)Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are subtle and will pee on your computer." --Bruce Graham

2) "There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast."--Unknown

3) "Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this." --Anonymous

4) "Cats are smarter than dogs. You can‘t get eight cats to pull a sled through the snow." --Jeff Valdez

5) "In a cat‘s eye, all things belong to cats."--English proverb

6) "As every cat owner knows, nobody owns a cat."--Ellen Perry Berkeley

7) "One cat just leads to another."--Ernest Hemingway

8) "Dogs come when they‘re called; cats take a message and get back to you later."--Mary Bly

9) "Cats are rather delicate creatures and they are subject to a good many ailments, but I never heard of one who suffered from insomnia."--Joseph Wood Krutch

10) "People that hate cats will come back as mice in their next life."--Faith Resnick

11) "There are many intelligent species in the universe. They are all owned by cats."--Anonymous

12)"I have studied many philosophers and many cats. The wisdom of cats is infinitely superior." --Hippolyte Taine

13) "No heaven will not ever Heaven be; Unless my cats are there to welcome me."--Unknown

14) "There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats."-- Albert Schweitzer

15) "The cat has too much spirit to have no heart."--Ernest Menaul

16) "Some people say that cats are sneaky, evil, and cruel. True, and they have many other fine qualities as well."--Missy Dizick

17) "I got rid of my husband. The cat was allergic."

18) "My husband said it was him or the cat ... I miss him sometimes."

19) "Cats aren‘t clean, they‘re just covered with cat spit."

Stardate:213586.9

Yeh dont i know it.My cat will come in my room sometimes and smack me in the side of the head with her paw when she wants breakfast.After I wake up she looks and me and meows till i feed her.But i swear instead of saying meow she is saying NOW!!!

3) "Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this." --Anonymous

Hmmmmmmmm i think my cat hasnt forgotten it either

Another one:

'You can no more command a cat than you can command the stars.'

~Victor Hugo

10) "People that hate cats will come back as mice in their next life."--Faith Resnick

:rolleyes: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cat owner, Yillara?

Yep Stewart, all my life(23 years) my family has owned cats.My cat is named Crystal and she is 11(12 in either January or February, dont remember her exact birthdate)...well, actually she is the family's cat, she just hangs out in my room a lot.

LOL :rolleyes: :lol:

I loved: 1)Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are subtle and will pee on your computer." --Bruce Graham

Do we have any dog thoughts??

Stardate:213586.9

Yeh dont i know it.My cat will come in my room sometimes and smack me in the side of the head with her paw when she wants breakfast.After I wake up she looks and me and meows till i feed her.But i swear instead of saying meow she is saying NOW!!!

My cat licks my face till I get up. It's kinda cute but his tounge is so rough that it really hurts! Oh well, he's cute and I love him.

make sure you go to a reputable chinese restaraunt people. :lol:

:look: OMG! :lol:

LOL!!

I don't have a cat (mom's allergic) but I love them. Have a dog though :lol:

16) "Some people say that cats are sneaky, evil, and cruel. True, and they have many other fine qualities as well."--Missy Dizick

LOL-- I LOVE CATS!!!

I have a cat too. I'm really having a hard time with him, on the very first day, he gets into alot of trouble, ripping off things, waking me up in the morning, and so much more. So I named him Diablo.

My boss has 17 cats plus two dogs. The stories I hear... B)

I have 2 cats, female and male. The male is the healer, I broke my leg and ankle in 3 places, dislocated it in 3 places. All he wanted to do was to lay on it. If I have a headache he lays right by my head and puts his paw on it until the pain is gone. He also lets me know when the food or water dish is almost empty, even if its the dogs dishes. All the female cares about is food, people type or cat doesn't matter to her as long as she gets some! Cats rule, dogs drool, in my house its really true! Some say the male is my Familar, but the only thing I use my broom for is to clean up all the fur! :laugh:

Edited by Gem

I love cats, they're very sweet but I'm very allergic to them. I love on my friends cats and then deal with the consequences the rest of the day. Can't help myself they purr and I'm mush. :laugh:

I love cats! Mom is allergic though, so I cannot have one. (Actually, I am sort of allergic too, but I do not care at all). Cats rule... literally!