Sign in to follow this  
Yillara Skye

Sanity Test?

My little brother's friend sent him this and he passed it to me, so here it is everyone, the Sanity Test. I put it here in the humor forum because I got laughing so very hard while taking this. A couple choices are sick, IMO...but mostly silly!

Have Fun!!! :lol: :lol:

Sanity Test

I got 61.9%, which is not too bad....just a ittle crazy. I know why my score was high, all those darned falling tripping and running into things questions. Seriously folks, I AM a bit of a klutz! :rolleyes:

Edited by Yillara_Soong

You answered yes to 97 out of 155 questions, making you 62.58064516129% insane.

What's up with that!? I'm way more off my rocker. rolleyes.gif This test is messed up.

I know for a fact that this site is wacked!!! I only got 43.87% and I KNOW I'm much more insane than that. I can get a note from my pyschiatrist to prove it. cuckoo.gif

You answered yes to 97 out of 155 questions, making you 62.58064516129% insane.

What's up with that!? I'm way more off my rocker. crazy1.gif This test is messed up. 

Maybe it has to do with the questions asked?? Some really seemed way out there like the roadkill question, ewwww.

Hmmm, I then worry about my little brother who scored an 82 or 84% :rolleyes: .

Stardate:213586.7

You answered yes to 98 out of 191 questions, making you 51.30890052356% insane.

Ok I can buy that.What i want to know is that there is more questions on there now and most of them are by the user "Trekkie6" which one of you is Trekkie 6?

Stardate:213586.7

You answered yes to 98 out of 191 questions, making you 51.30890052356% insane.

Ok I can buy that.What i want to know is that there is more questions on there now and most of them are by the user "Trekkie6" which one of you is Trekkie 6?

lol, not me geranimo. hmmm that IS a good question. :rolleyes: hmmmm...

Apparantly I:

answered yes to 138 out of 212 questions, making you 65.094339622642% insane.

You've lost your amateur Nutcase standing; you have to register as a professional

I'm insulted. I'm much more insane than that.

You answered yes to 40 out of 110 questions, making you 36.363636363636% insane. You're just odd, that's all.

I could have aworn that I was completely insane..oh well I guess I'll have to try harder.

Well I'm 53.982300884956% insane... Oh what is that the voice in my head? You what me to format the hard disk, without doing a back-up first? Yes FORMAT!!! :bow: :P :o

Just jokein I don't think I'm that mad but I do talk to my computer sometimes, do you think I should be typeing this in a room with padded walls? :lol: :clap::wow::dude:

I am only 24% insane now that has to be wrong. Maybe it's because i took my pills this morning i will have to do it again later when they wear off :lol:

The link won't work for me.

263979[/snapback]

Me neither. Not that it matters. I know without any internet tests that I lost it a few seconds after I was born. Anyone know a good psychiatrist? :)

Hmm, I got the same thing..that the link is broken.

I had originally posted the link over a year ago, so maybe the site is no longer going to be around. I do not know.

Actually, It was working as of 6 months ago...however the test had changed almost radically, and when I took it it said I was pretty much completely sane(versus the 61% that I was at the start of this thread). THe questions had gotten really strange, and some got pretty sick.

Edited by Yillara_Soong

I thought the verdit was in on this one already. We are ALL insane in here. OH, yea, the link didn't work for me either :) :)

See Below

v

v

v I am insane. This is "Magic Bus" My new Signature. :)