Sign in to follow this  
ARMS

World Cup 2006

England loose to Portugal on penalties, even though we had 10 men and they 11, and the goalie for them said "I wasn't ready" and got away with it.:biggrin:

We did good getting to the top 8, especially with the heat being double than here in Germany.

:P

Hmmm... England played much better than in their previous matches... don't cry. :biggrin: I wanted them to win as well... *sigh*

Sigh ... I was also rooting for England.

The final games should be interesting with Germany, Italy, Portugal and France. Portugal hasn't gotten this far in decades. I was also shocked to see Brazil lose, although almost everyone loses eventually.

I'm rooting for Germany at this point.

I'm glad Brazil are out, they knocked us out last time, out those left it's Germany or France that has it.

I chewed half the lounge rug watching those penalities. That Ronaldo guy is never gonna go back to Man U after getting Rooney kicked off... those goddamn Portugese players and fans!

I chewed half the lounge rug watching those penalities. That Ronaldo guy is never gonna go back to Man U after getting Rooney kicked off... those goddamn Portugese players and fans!

:biggrin:

I don't care much for that Ronaldo (the one from Portugal) guy either. :) And I was shocked to hear that Becks is no longer the captain of the English team :laugh:

I'm so glad that France knocked out Brazil, they (Brazil) were behaving more than just arrogant. I always thought they thought they were just there to enjoy the weather. They probably thought they'd win the championship in their sleep. Well, they were wrong. :)

I'm soooo nervous. Germany vs Italy... this is going to be hard for us. :biggrin: But still, I'm very proud of the German soccer team, no matter if they win or lose. :P

I don't care much for that Ronaldo (the one from Portugal) guy either. :) And I was shocked to hear that Becks is no longer the captain of the English team :laugh:

I'm so glad that France knocked out Brazil, they (Brazil) were behaving more than just arrogant. I always thought they thought they were just there to enjoy the weather. They probably thought they'd win the championship in their sleep. Well, they were wrong. :clap:

I'm soooo nervous. Germany vs Italy... this is going to be hard for us. :biggrin: But still, I'm very proud of the German soccer team, no matter if they win or lose. :P

I want Germany to beat Italy :)