Kor37

"Where Have All The People Gone?"

I'm pretty much more involved with Wikipedia these days, so message boards don't give their well-deserved attention as much as olde times used to dictate.

Though, someone can always start up a Wikipedia article about the message board with segments on Creation, Discussion, Fan Participation, and so forth.... ~~~~

I'm busy with a lot of different Yahoo groups and message boards, so I don't get to spend as much time here as I'd like to. :assimilated:

I would'nt go as far as saying STF is dieing? peoples lifes change,a new house,renovation,and being a daddy is my reason for lack of posting but i now have Opera 2 web browser on my mobile phone so i can post anytime anywhere!!

I've been obsessing with Harry Potter as well as The Dark Tower series, so that is where I've been spending my time.

I know it has been months since I was on here ... I feel bad if there were lots of others who left as well! Sorry.

We're spending the summer watching TOS, so I'm sure I'll have lots to say about that as time goes by!

Well it apears that i have been comeing hear and posting a fare bit latly so it apears that i have come back.

Well it apears that i have been comeing hear and posting a fare bit latly so it apears that i have come back.

Glad to have you back, Tal.. :assimilated:

I would'nt go as far as saying STF is dieing? peoples lifes change

Very good point hangon. People's lives do change and that can account for more , less or no posting at times.

I've been obsessing with Harry Potter as well as The Dark Tower series.

We're spending the summer watching TOS, so I'm sure I'll have lots to say about that as time goes by!

As a children's librarian I totally understand obsessing about Harry Potter! I did a lot of that last year. It's very good to see you back here!

Hooray! It's good to see lots of familiar faces returning. :assimilated:

As a children's librarian I totally understand obsessing about Harry Potter! I did a lot of that last year. It's very good to see you back here!

Run into many 41 year old "children" in your children's library? LOL. That's right, 41 years old and I've spent the past year fretting over whether or not Snape is evil or good!

LOL...FACT:90% of the posts in this thread are from former members of st.com's lounge "Rat-Pack"...Kor, Me, trekz, Drwho42, Lt.van roy, U.A, odo, Sman, capt_Picard, LoveMalePecs... when we invaded the chat here after our ship crashed&burned some stf members (who left soon after we landed) said that We killed st.com and that would now happen to stf..we proved them wrong cuz were still here!!

Run into many 41 year old "children" in your children's library? LOL. That's right, 41 years old and I've spent the past year fretting over whether or not Snape is evil or good!

Fretting over whether Snape is evil or good is completly logical given his history in the Harry Potter books. It will be quite interesting to discover if Snape has gone over to the dark side or if he has become a double agent for the anti Voldemort side. And people in their 50's also have fretted over this question!

:assimilated: Again, it's very good to see you back!

Thanks Hangon for finally mentioning me (SN) and indeed there were many members from ST.COM that came here and I for one have still stuck around more or less while many have left and some former members of STF.Net are slowly coming back to the website getting it busier again I imagine glad to also know I was part of a Ratpack lol (from the former chatroom from st.com)

:bow::assimilated: B) B)

Lets not forget MrPsychic, a former Lounger and frequent poster and trivia participant.

If I'm apart of a 'Rat-Pack' can we make it into a gang and wear cool colors to?

Gee, were we like the !950's Hollywood bratpack with Humphrey Bogart, David Niven and Lauren Bacall? Or were we like the 1960's ratpack of Sammy Davis, Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, etc? Or were we more of a brat pack?

Also if I remember correctly Ambassador TinaDoll was a regular in the ST.com chatroom

Hello!!! Hello!!! Hello!!! I'm back!!!

I'm under a hell of a lot of stress, I fell out with my supervisors yesterday at work and I'm constantly arguing with my classmates. I snapped at my driving instructor twice yesterday, too, but I did warn him.

I feel this board is so boring. I used to come here to talk to MrPsychic but he keeps quitting when we're in Yahoo.

I much prefer to stay offline until I've calmed down otherwise I'll get high-rated and snap at someone and get banned.

Hope you've all woke up!!!

I still visit almost daily, but don't post much anymore.

I don't have much to talk about, I guess. Not relating to Star Trek anyway. Except for my fan fiction and I'm getting nowhere with that..... :assimilated:

I guess until some new Trek product comes down from on high I'll be floating around out in the ether.

LOL..i didnt forget anyone Kor,just too lazy to type about 30 names..and at least 10 of them are still on my "IGGY" List..lol but i will mention 3 super fly ladys..JagChick,nec and bria *daydreams*...

@lovemalepecs..no need to thank me dude...you own a part of this nostalgic trip down memory lane!!

LOL...FACT:90% of the posts in this thread are from former members of st.com's lounge "Rat-Pack"...Kor, Me, trekz, Drwho42, Lt.van roy, U.A, odo, Sman, capt_Picard, LoveMalePecs... when we invaded the chat here after our ship crashed&burned some stf members (who left soon after we landed) said that We killed st.com and that would now happen to stf..we proved them wrong cuz were still here!!

Yeah!

It's summer now...Jim and Julie are taking advantage of that by slipping out of town every chance they get. usually they go up to the Dells. If Gary didn't have to work weekends, we'd probably be going up there alot too. Gary and Julie are both also working insane hours (Julie during the week, she needs a couple days at the end of the week to sit back and relax) and Gary...well, he's all over the place. He pulled an Open-Close shift yesterday (10AM-2AM) and is opening again today. That's why it seems like Jim and I are the only two Phasers haunting this place.

Alterego said:

Many got leeched away to other spinoff sites.

You mean like Robin Leech - Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous guy? That's almost as repulsive as actual leeches... eeeuuwww.

Gee, were we like the !950's Hollywood bratpack with Humphrey Bogart, David Niven and Lauren Bacall? Or were we like the 1960's ratpack of Sammy Davis, Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, etc? Or were we more of a brat pack?

Also if I remember correctly Ambassador TinaDoll was a regular in the ST.com chatroom

Hmmm sounds good but i was thinking more along the line of the young guns..except with out the hats..lol....first time someone called me a chat "rat" in the lounge i got pretty mad...but after a while it was kinda cool to have a splinter group in the chat room...i belive every nights fun and adventures where discussed in heated topics all the time on the boards...lol

in many ways i miss it...even Cleetus and my old friend Red alert...lol 2 little $%!#$*

@ Krissy....yeah you guys are still around but what ever happened to the rest of the Phaserman clan??...hmmm mabe to many phaser fights in the lounge..tut tut tut..phasers on max is a biog no no..lol thats why hang always "Lock & Loaded" his riot gun....wow you know i havent used that line for 2 years!! :biggrin:

It's summer, alot of people are on holiday or busy with something, things'll get back to normal when it's cold again :biggrin:

@ Krissy....yeah you guys are still around but what ever happened to the rest of the Phaserman clan??...hmmm mabe to many phaser fights in the lounge..tut tut tut..phasers on max is a biog no no..lol thats why hang always "Lock & Loaded" his riot gun....wow you know i havent used that line for 2 years!! [/font][/size] :biggrin:

Well, Jim is pretty busy with summer school and summer football work-outs, plus he and Gary have drill weekends, and the two week training. Julie, like I said, works crazy hours, as does Gary. I'm the only one who works a regular 9-5....

Brandon Stevens from Vineland was looking for best custom essay editing sites gb

Joel Flynn found the answer to a search query best custom essay editing sites gb

ESSAYERUDITE.COM

500x500.jpg

best custom essay editing sites gb

esl masters papers examples
free research papers e-learning
red team homework page
top presentation writing service usa
sample question paper for class 6 social science cbse
geriatrics nurse resume
top school essay writer websites us
esl dissertation abstract editing website for phd
sample resume in software