Sign in to follow this  
Riaan

Star Trek 2.0

Who watches Star Trek 2.0 on G4?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. I was wondering who out there on the board watches the new ST 2.0, broadcast on G4.

• 5 nights a week
    • 3-4 nights a week
    • 1-2 nights a week
    • Not at all
    • Wish it was on 24-7
    • I don't get G4!

I was wondering who out there on the board watches the new ST 2.0, broadcast on the G4 network. Personally I watch every night. To say that I'm hooked is an understatement!

(Please pardon any errors in the poll. This is my first attempt at creating one.)

Edited by Riaan

Your poll looks good Riaan. As for the question, I don't get G4 without subscribing to digital cable. My tv is HDTV ready meaning I would have to have either satellite, digital cable, or an antennae plus an HD reciever which costs about 100 dollars. I like Star Trek, but not that much :laugh:

Glad to see you're enjoying it Riaan. Even though I enjoy playing the Spock Market, I find the interface a-bit akin to fodder especially the chatting segment thereof.

I much more prefer the Saturday morning marathons, though I definately miss how SciFi used to air them every 6pm weekdaily before marathons became the norm in July 17, 2000...

If anyone's herein a Wikipedian, there definately needs to be alot of improving for the Star Trek 2.0 article thereon.

Screenshots would definately be helpful. :laugh:

EDIT: It's currently merged with the Star Trek: The Original Series article, but I still feel that it can evolve on its own separately..

Edited by DrWho42