Sign in to follow this  
Stephen of Borg

How Often Do You Think About Trek

Trek Thoughts  

28 members have voted

1. 1. How Many Times Do You Think About Trek A Day?

• Once At Most
    • A Few Times A Day (But Not A Lot)
    • So Often I Don't Even Pay Attention
    • Trek Is All I Think About
    • Other

What is the average number of times you think about Trek in a day? You'd have to think about Trek atleast once or you wouldn't remember to come here. So, how often do you find your mind bodly going where no man has gone before?

I vote "so often I don't even pay attention"

I voted: So often I don't pay attention.

Actually I do pay attention somewhat. I find myself all the time thinking of or making Trek references. And the screensaver and background on my computer are Trek, so it's right in front of me all day!

Very often. I'm always thinking about how much I miss new episodes. It's a roller coaster of sadness B) at its loss and anger :dude: at its killers.

Several times a day. Usually when a problem crops up and I ask myself "What would Kirk do?".. :dude:

I actually found myself to be disconected from the reality that surrounds myself because I think TOO much about Trek.

I can't stop fantasizing about what it would be like to be an officer aboard a ship.

My title would be: Chief of Flight Operations

My rank would be: Lieutenant Commander

The ship I would Pilot would be: Intrepid Class (voyager)

I have my fantasy all figured out, now all's I need is Star Trek online to live out those dreams!!!

but in answer to the poll. Trek is all I think about.

I haven't got time for the annoyingness of reality.

I Voted other cause the only time is when I see reruns of trek on Space when they show TOS-TNG-Voyager-Enterprise otherwise I watch other stuff now instead like the last few eps of BSG/SG-1/SG:Atlantis/

Smallville was fairly close though to buying all 4 years of ST:Enterprise on DVD collection at fye for $119.00 or so when I was in Plattsburgh during the 3 days I was there.

:dude: B) B) B)

I voted "So often that I don't pay attention anymore." One of my favorite sayings is "Everything can be realted to either "the referendum" or to Star Trek." "The referendum" refers to the three tries it took to pass a library bond issue and tax increase where I used to work. That took six years; then the site fell through and they're just breaking ground three years after passing the referendum question. It is the negative side of many things! :dude:

The Star Trek side is usually the positive side of things. B) Thank goodness! B)

A few times a day. I have lots of other interests, but there's always time to think about Trek!

It works like this for me:

I think of Jean-Luc -> I think of TNG -> I think of Star Trek

I can't even count how many times a day I think of Jean-Luc, so... I had to vote for "so often that I don't pay attention anymore". Trek's not all I think about, there's still Mr. Stewart ( :dude: ) and a couple of annoying things in reality (university, for example B) ).

Edited by Mrs.Picard

I don't think about Trek all the time. It comes in more like waves. I'll be talking or reading or watching something else sci-fi and find myself comparing stuff.

I have Star Trek pictures in my office... in my house... my kitchen.... my wallet... my throne room... everywhere. In fact, I work in a convention bureau and the bureau's motto is "To go where no bureaux have gone before." My personal work motto is "We are the Bureau Staff. You WILL hold your corporate meeting here. Resistence is futile."

I voted so often I don't pay attention I watch ST almost every day either on Video DVD or Virgin 1. and if I dont watch I@m reading novel or my screen saver has it on.