Sign in to follow this  
Vic

Star Trek Comics Soon To Return

Thats great news! I still have the comics from all the previous incarnations. :welcome:

Edited by Kor37

Cool news! I have a lot of the early comics and will look forward to seeing how these new ones look. :welcome: :lol:

Edited by trekz

WOOT!!!

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
MANGAMANGAMANGAMANGAMANGAMANGAMANGAMANGAMANGAMANGAMANGAMANGAMANGAMANGAMANGAMANGAMANGAMANGAMANGAMANGAMANGAMANGAMANGAMANGAMANGAMANGAMANGAMANGAMANGAMANGA

BTW.....What is "Manga"?
Japanese comics which are usually read backwards..

They seem pretty popular with kids these days.

BTW.....What is "Manga"?
Japanese comics which are usually read backwards..

They seem pretty popular with kids these days.

Its backwards in English text, but for the Japanese that is how they read there books. For them its normal, and our books for them are backwards.

Manga come mainly in black and while. Popular manga is often adapted into anime (cartoon animation). Characters can be realistic or cartoonish. Characters often have large eyes, small noses, tiny mouths and flat faces. Manga and anime are becoming very popular with kids and young adults in the US. Public Libraries are buying these and they are enormously popular.

If the Trek comics are going to be printed in that way, I will NOT be buying them. Let them sell them to Japan then.. :dude:

It's not always in black and white and 'backwards'. I've seen Star Wars manga and it's 'forwards' and in color. I'm actually very curious to see how it comes out, I can't wait to see promo pics!

It's not always in black and white and 'backwards'. I've seen Star Wars manga and it's 'forwards' and in color. I'm actually very curious to see how it comes out, I can't wait to see promo pics!

I've seen those too, that's why I don't want them to do that to Star Trek.