Sign in to follow this  

LOL!!! He'd have a field day with that guy. But hey I don't really see a problem with having burned cd's or MP3's. I know alot of people that burn all of thier cd's from friends becasue they cannot afford o go out a spend $20.00 on one cd.

Oh yea I know that I have tons of tapes that I had friends record for me, as I see it burning a cd is the evolution of that. So as I see it if there is nothing worng with making a cassete tape then there is nothing worng with burning a cd.

HEY NOW, YOUR STEALING FROM POOR LARS!!!!!!!!! :) oh well i think he's got enough money in the bank anyway. i have a ton of burned cds. but mostly mixed i have the original for most of them. i too prefer the original copy over a burned disc. i cant play burned ones in the home stereo only in the car.

Just saw the video "Frantic" from the new album "St. Anger" and :bow: it COOKS! They have recreated themselves while at the same time retaining the spirit of what they used to be.

:o It's a radical new sound but you know its Metallica.

Just saw the video "Frantic" from the new album "St. Anger" and  :o it COOKS! They have recreated themselves while at the same time retaining the spirit of what they used to be.

:bow: It's a radical new sound but you know its Metallica.

Oh yea I love that video it's thier best video sense "One".

Stardate:213712.9

Well i said before Nothing Else Matters was my favorite song.Well now its a three way tie.I just got the album Ride the Lighting and I loved "Ride the Lightning" and the 8:53 instrumental "Call to Ktulu"Those are now my favorites! :huh:

Also listened to "Fade to Black"Isnt that the happiest song you ever heard? :tear:

Edited by geranimo