Sign in to follow this  
hangon

W.A.Y.D.A.T.M? Part 3

Just relaxing right now and thinking I should go check if there's roof damage because I just found a soft spot in our hallway ceiling.

Just finished my evening meal with Dad and my brother Dane. Now I'm checking forums and e-mail and just wishing I didn't eat so much! :cold::cold::b-day::stars:

Feeling for a very close friend of mine :cold:

Sitting with Mini Mandy on my knee while she sucks her thumb and rubs her other hand over my head coz she likes the feeling of my shaven head.

Debs on the sofa playing Need For Speed Pro street on the PS3 :cold: ..gotta watch she doesnt get further then me in the game :b-day:

Debs on the sofa playing Need For Speed Pro street on the PS3 ..gotta watch she doesnt get further then me in the game

Muhahaha i am better then you boy so take it like a man and admit defeat :cold:

I am talking with RC while mini mandy watches kung fu panda and hang is still asleep in bed :b-day:

Edited by DutchDebbie

Wanting a hug because I woke up crying .

:cold:

I'm talking to Kevin and Debbie and falling asleep. :b-day:

Wanting a hug because I woke up crying .

:cold: :cold:

I just stopped mandy from jumping on hang while he is asleep :b-day: and i am going to make a nice cup of orange flavor tea for me :clap:

EDIT: waking up Hang and putting mandy in the shower..bye see you all soon :stars:

Edited by DutchDebbie

Debs on the sofa playing Need For Speed Pro street on the PS3 ..gotta watch she doesnt get further then me in the game

Muhahaha i am better then you boy so take it like a man and admit defeat :cold:

I am talking with RC while mini mandy watches kung fu panda and hang is still asleep in bed :b-day:

LOL ok your better then me at NFS pro street..but i can write my name in the snow better then you can :look::stars:

P.s i see you have been busy :cold:

:clap: The girls just woke me up with lots of kiss'es and then pushed me out the the bed..nice birthday wake up..lol

Sitting here wishing that just one of the three bird rehabs I've left messages with would call me back so I could know what to do with this poor little finch. :rolleyes:

Sitting here thinking about fried chicken wings for some reason... :roflmao:

Throw in some hot sauce and some ranch dressing and that would be awesome. :rolleyes:

Save the puppy dog eyes :roflmao::rolleyes:

I'm lusting over Riker screen caps. Not a very productive thing to be doing lol.

Oh, yeah, and listening to The Dark Knight soundtrack really loud.

I saw it in IMAX the other day. Not much more than a big movie screen. There is an IMAX theater that is much closer, and you really get more of the IMAX feel to it because they show it on the ceiling and it is more imersive, but they aren't carrying the picture. I don't know why because they did it for Batman Begins and Superman Returns and Attack of the Clones.

just enjoying my time realxing in front of the computer at home after a full day of microbiology in school today yeah two lectures and a lab gets to be a lot and missing my boys at the same time is no fun, im just so happy to be home right now

Sitting here thinking about fried chicken wings for some reason... :congrats:

Throw in some hot sauce and some ranch dressing and that would be awesome. :elephant:

LMAO did someone mention chicken wings?.. :elephant:

I anit doing much really..just pulled myself off bf2 coz i killed enough ppl for today..lol

Also reading a really intresting PM :cheers:

Deleting an "interesting" pm.

Hangon, it sounds like you got the same "interesting" pm that I got. :elephant:

Deleting an "interesting" pm.

Hangon, it sounds like you got the same "interesting" pm that I got. :elephant:

I got a PM I forwarded it straight to Kevin, he banned the profile...