Sign in to follow this  
hangon

W.A.Y.D.A.T.M? Part 3

Listening to Bob Marley. Wishing I was in Jamaica. I would go back if it wasn't so far away...

Debating on what to cook for tea, and taking a break from sorting out a mountain of paperwork notes from University.

Feeling relieved my net connection is back. It went off at 3am with a red light showing on the router (NETGEAR) So I tried calling my ISP, they were closed of course. I unplugged it over night (Something we do at work for HDD recorders, Everything seems to be ok for now. Dunno what went wrong there. But yeah I'm just relieved.

Calling my buddys up to let them know that my planned birthday night out saturday anit gonna happen coz debs mom got it into her head to throw a surprise party for me tomorrow night (which is not a surprise anymore) :cold: without even checking with deb if i had something else planned(which i did have) :b-day: and i have to go coz her mom already bought cake,beer,vodka, snacks,did i say vodka..oops yes i did..lol

Daniel, you could have your party with your friends on a different night. A day before or day after. It sucks that your plans went up in smoke, but you still can work it out.

Edited by Odie

Daniel, you could have your party with your friends on a different night. A day before or day after. It sucks that your plans went up in smoke, but you still can work it out.

Well my birthday is sunday but i had planned for a number of weeks to go out with some friends to Amsterdam tomorrow night,old hang dont get to party much anymore except on my birthday and it took some major butt kissing with deb to get her to give me the ok to go.

Anyways next weekend there is a very big party in Amsterdam which my friends are going to so deb agreed that i could go there next weekend with them. :b-day: