Sign in to follow this  
hangon

W.A.Y.D.A.T.M? Part 3

Just woke up so got 'bed head'... eating cereal and thinking I better move of the computer in case my dad calls home from work. :hand::laugh::dude:

I just got back from see'ing the new Clone Wars film on the big screen!!!...now i am doing my Job as Admin on my clans server on Battlefield 2 and also reading stuff here while i have the chance :superhappy:

Going to clean up the kitchen, whiz round with the vaccum then flop into bed. I'm so tired. I've done nothing all day, though. :superhappy:

Clicking on dragcave.net because i am an addict. :Hmmm...:

Hi, Hang! How was the movie?

Hey Gabri!! :biggrin: :rolleyes:

It was great to get a bit of SW again on the big screen,took 10mins or so till i got used to the way the cartoon was made but i enjoyed it..well worth paying to see even though i am downloading it right now..lol

Right now i am rocking mandy to sleep in my arms..shame its not working :superhappy:

Hey Gabri!! :Hmmm...: :biggrin:

It was great to get a bit of SW again on the big screen,took 10mins or so till i got used to the way the cartoon was made but i enjoyed it..well worth paying to see even though i am downloading it right now..lol

Right now i am rocking mandy to sleep in my arms..shame its not working :rolleyes:

Hallo :laugh: I'm still pretty skeptical about this particular SW effort, I admit. The only thing I like about it at the moment is Ahsoka's name. :laugh: I did, however, get the latest issue of Knights of the Old Republic from my local comic book store today, which makes me happy. :superhappy:

I remember trying to rock Dylan to sleep. That kid had a superhuman resistance to anything people normally do to get babies to sleep. :Hmmm...:

Sleep, Mini-Mandy, sleep!

Listening to a webinar on IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards) which will eventually replace US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles for cpmpanies with significant operations outside the US.

Edited by Lt. Van Roy

Still sorting pictures. I can't believe how many we both took :blink:

I still have a couple hours of video to sort through lol

:blink:

Hallo :dude: I'm still pretty skeptical about this particular SW effort, I admit. The only thing I like about it at the moment is Ahsoka's name. :P I did, however, get the latest issue of Knights of the Old Republic from my local comic book store today, which makes me happy. :blink:

I remember trying to rock Dylan to sleep. That kid had a superhuman resistance to anything people normally do to get babies to sleep. :clap:

Sleep, Mini-Mandy, sleep!

:blink:...yeah i was also a bit skeptical about this SW film but after 15mins that had all gone,even when they introduced Snipps (Ahsoka) i was a bit like.."oh no a young girl as skywalkers Padawan" but she is really funny and she grew on me threw out the film.

LOL i think Mini Mandy has also some hidden powers..must be the wonder women suit she got from my little sis in scotland..lol :blink:

Right now i am playing on BF2 and half reading stuff here before we eat.

Drinking coffee, catching up on posts, hoping the AC guy doesn't show up before I take a shower.

Helping one of my clan members from Des Moines Iowa install her Admin tools so she can kick players from our server on battlefield 2142 if need be..lol

She gets abuse all the time coz alot of players cant handle the fact they are getting there butts kicked by a girl who is 13..lol i think its cool she can rock with the best of them thats why she is in our clan..she nailed my butt plenty of times :blink:

This is a screen shot without the back ground i took while i played a quick round on battlefield2 about 15 mins ago..this is what i had to deal with after nailing 4 players and 0ne guy twice who wasnt happy read the on screen chat.

SLAYER Pdeadshot316(F35..killed)Geforce

=AUT=killer(M16a..killed)MOBswat

SLAYER Pdeadshot316(F35..killed)SLAYER 350z

SLAYER Pdeadshot316(F35..killed)Sgtcastrator

(Geforce has been kicked from server)

Chat:

Geforce says:Bull**** no one can fly and bomb like that you ****ing cheat

SLAYER M21says:LOL stop b.itching dude why do you think he is called deadshot?..he is ranked 33 on the globe stats with a jet.

SLAYER Pdeadshot316 says:Hey Geforce watch your mouth not everyone here needs to learn those words.

Geforce says:so what who the **** are you to tell me what i can type?

SLAYER Pdeadshot316 says:I am the admin telling you your kicked from our server come back when you grow up.

SLAYER 350z says:hehe nice one daniel.

This is a screen shot without the back ground i took while i played a quick round on battlefield2 about 15 mins ago..this is what i had to deal with after nailing 4 players and 0ne guy twice who wasnt happy read the on screen chat.

Chat:

SLAYER M21says:LOL stop b.itching dude why do you think he is called deadshot?..he is ranked 33 on the globe stats with a jet.

SLAYER Pdeadshot316 says:Hey Geforce watch your mouth not everyone here needs to learn those words.

SLAYER Pdeadshot316 says:I am the admin telling you your kicked from our server come back when you grow up.

Hey man, gimme an IP for your server, I'll hop on sometime!

Chat:

Hey man, gimme an IP for your server, I'll hop on sometime!

Sure man :blink: ..IP 69.90.34.155:16567...we are running on the 1.4 patch.

Here is also a link to our site..http://www.slayer.fragsite.com/index.php