Sign in to follow this  
hangon

W.A.Y.D.A.T.M? Part 3

Busy updating the server patch on battlefield 2 for our server *yawn* i hate doing this crap.

Trying to think of some way to say thanks to my best friends here (The Family) with out sounding corny which is kinda hard..lol

I should be in bed coz i have been busy since 7am and its now 00:37am and i have to be up early coz i have a appointment at the hospital in the morning for the first ultra soundof the baby,even though the baby is about as big as my thumb i am still excited to see it. :lol:

On my lunch break at work. I can post in the rest room but no longer at my desk.

A horrible visual comes to mind of Rob sitting in a stall with his laptop on his lap while he's...................oh well......so much for breakfast.............

Hoping there's some milk in the fridge because I'm about to go and get some Frosted Flakes cereal for breakfast  :elephant: :o :o :congrats:                 :b-day: :P

I'm sitting in a dark room waiting for the advil to kick in so I can get some sleep :o

Right now i am praying my computer is fixed..after 2 days of trying to fix it after mandy pulled the plug on it and it crashed i am fed up of vista :sniffle: and have installed xp and it seems to be working fine again :sniffle:

Burning a downloaded copy of Season 1 of DS9 onto blank DVDs and downloading season 2. One day, I'll have enough spare money to buy the boxsets, but until then...

Also, trying to find a charger for the batteries a number of my power tools use. The charger vanished a couple weeks ago, and we need the tools when we go to the mountains.

Being daydreamed about

I'm not daydreaming about you. I was daydreaming about a member of staff at uni. its impossible, i know, but hey, they cant arrested the mind can they? :sniffle::sniffle:  the mind has no rules.

i am off to bed :sniffle: because it is now 00:02am

Burning a downloaded copy of Season 1 of DS9 onto blank DVDs and downloading season 2. One day, I'll have enough spare money to buy the boxsets, but until then...

One word... Netflix

Sitting in the University's Cybercafe, waiting for 9:15ish so I can go over and see my Mentor Coach for a 1-2-1 session :sniffle: