Sign in to follow this  
hangon

W.A.Y.D.A.T.M? Part 3

Sitting on the back porch watching the kids play :laugh: Also wishing there were somebody I could ask to run to the gas station for me. It's the perfect day to mow the lawn and I have no gas for the mower.

I just got back from seeing Indy 4!!! :laugh: ..great film YOU MUST GO SEE IT!!...So now i am relaximg and Hoping tomorrow my leg gets the all clear and i dont need anymore ops and the stiches will be taken out :hand:

I was playing a quick game of Oregon Trail 5 (my current addiction) and now I'm going to go sit out back with a cup of coffee and watch the rain since goodness knows when we'll see this sort of weather again here.

:hand: Giving mini mandy a *bubble kiss* from mandy..lol..damn and she has a cold coz the temp has dropped here from high 80's to low 40's..brrrrr

So coz my little girl is wiping her nose on anything she can get her hands on i have had to build a exclusion zone round my computer :laugh:

Waiting for Robert to finish whatever work he's doing on his laptop so we can go to bed. :laugh:

Not much really since i just got outta bed (10:17am here)..deb let me lay in today so that was sweet of her ;)

Think i will watch last nights SmackDown while i eat my breakfast :laugh:

Keeping tabs on the Celtic-Pistons Game, the first game of the Stanley Cup Finals, and the rest of the MLB Games in progress.

I am busy with some paper work i need for monday at work while Hang and Mini Mandy(Hang told me to call her that ;) ) are in the bath which by the sounds coming from there most of the water is on the floor and guess whos going to have to clean it up :laugh: and then i am going to make us breakfast.

Sometimes i feel like i have two kids!?! :cheers:

Watching a travel channel show about tropical beaches while I wait for Robert and wishing I was on one of them. I need to visit San Diego again soon, I miss the beach.

Kissing Paul's owie and then dragging my butt back outside to try to get some more work done before the sun goes down. ;)

I've posted the last 3 times on this thread. :laugh: Somebody else post what you're doing

Doing some Moderator Work on two other Message Boards and looking on this one to see what's happening.