Sign in to follow this  
hangon

W.A.Y.D.A.T.M? Part 3

Downloading the new film from harrison ford "FIREWALL" and Blasting music out my speakers :look: ...debbie and mandy are out so i have the house to myself...and my internet is switched on!!!!

Listening to my mate talking like a chipmunk she's reading every word I'm typing and she's making me laugh

*Gets interrupted by insane chocobo* KWAIIIII

Went work today crashed in bush in driving lesson and walked the town with mate and had Subway I think the Coke had an effect on my mate

*Looks at mate who is still chipmunking*

We are messing about on the internet ....thank god for broadband.

:look:

*Gets invaded again* KWAIIIIII

We are nuts ... hence chipmuck ... chipmunk

Um, it's about 4 a.m.

I've been over at ifilm.com watching webjunk clips.

I'm still not tired enough to go to bed, but I'm not really sure what to do next online, either.....

:look:

Just finished Tutorials with our Tutor in the middle room and now we are waiting for another lecturer in first room. We've got Key Skills I.T. now.

I don't know what my mate was on last night she was so hyper. I have being feeling really depressed about my mate so I went out with my other mate.

We went the park I used to go with my two friends from childhood and played on the swings. I felt like it. I screamed my lungs out and the kids were looking but I needed it

eating studel and custard at a mates place, playing poker. well i was i got out, second.

we do this most friday nights but we did it tonight cause we all have things to do on the weekend

Thinking about what I said to my tutor earlier. Reading my driving book. Browsing the forums. :look: Going to get a nice hot bubble bath soon before I fall :laugh: asleep.

Swaying a little back and forth. I bought some Southern Comfort, except this is 100 proof. :lol: I'm also watching the news. I may bring up adult swim since I now have DSL and can load their streaming episodes.

Alright, we'll share it. :lol: I mixed it with both coke and mountain dew code red, in different glasses of course.

Celebrating and feeling like a tonne of bricks have been lifting of me. I can finally drive round junctions and on minor roads at long last! It has been a huge relief to hear when I'm approaching "Excellent" "Brilliant" "Good" "Quicker steering, but technique perfect".

Chilling, waiting for tea. Chilli Con Carne. YUMMY :(

I'm soooo happy! :lol: :hug:

Ok, so I didn't have Chilli. I had cooked peppers, chicken, fried oinions and salsa on wraps. Still delicious.

Right now I am eating a cookie drinking a cup of tea and printing off some illustrations from my lecturer's website for research.

Drinking and waiting for my dinner, AS well as talking to a few freinds of mine on MSN and Yahoo

*In a stare at the screen as she types* :bored: *Shakes head*

I've been working on a poster design for the End of Year Show at college, all day- painting, drawing and using my oil pastels and charcoal. :spock: Since I've shown my lecturer, the class (four lads) have decided to copy me. But they're doing their's all in Photoshop. Cheaters. :welcome:

I'm determined to get the best.

Edited by xXTrekkieCaraXx

Sitting painently waiting to go to work, Im also chattin with a few pl on yahoo/MSN and reading my usual Message boards.

i'm pissed at myself beause i ment to talk to tal but i was distracted. so sorry. i promise it was important.

Also eating my dinner

Just finished first lesson I'm on a break until 12.30 (in ten minutes) I have second lesson. I'm listening to U2's Rattle And Hum Album in my headphones browsing the Internet on my college Mac. I haven't had breakfast and I'm starving so I'm gonna go the Vending machine get some crisps or something.

My day is going great so far... but I'm dreading last lesson becuase I've lost a file on my laptop and it was homework... :welcome: :fear:

See you guys later.

Feeling very tired and I've got eye-strain from staring at computer screens all day long for 7 hours :welcome: :bored:

Chilling on the internet, waiting for mum to cook the evening meal B) :spock: . It's Pork. The poor pig... :clap:...I don't want to eat it I want to be veggie. It's so sad. :bow:

sitting in a towel getting ready to go to a job interview

Go to the interview with the towel on and you will be guaranteed the job....... :welcome:

Kor, that only works for jobs like MINE....

I still don't buy it..... :welcome: