Sign in to follow this  
trekz

NCAA 2006 Men's Basketball Tournament

The Final Four is set: UCLA, LSU, George Mason, and Florida. It's been an amazing tourney with lots of upsets, close games, and big surprises. All the Number 1 seeds are gone. The Big Ten bowed out really early :welcome: Gone are Duke, UConn and Villanova. George Mason, an eleventh seed, has made it to the Final Four! What do you think about the tourney so far?

Edited by trekz

Well, the semi-finals are today. I think it would be great for George Mason to win, to give hope to mid-major schools everywhere. On the other hand, a LSU win might cheer up many in the Gulf Coast. So what do you think. Surely I'm not the only person on this site with an interest in college basketball, or am I???

Edited by trekz

After so many close games in the 2006 tournament, the last three games are not close. UCLA and Florida both rolled into the title game and then Florida controled the game, blocked a lot of shots and won it all as a number 3 seed. Congratulations to the Florida Gators, from the SEC. (South Carolina, who beat them twice during the regular season, won the NIT tournament over Michigan State).

Edited by trekz