Sign in to follow this  
Theresa Withrop

Rent The Movie

What Did you guy's think of the movie Rent I loved it my fave Characters where Roger & Mimi and Angel & Tom ,Maureen & Joanna they where all my faves.

I Own the movie and the soundtrack it's so good I really think if you haven't seen it yet that you should cause it's so good.

What Did You Think Of The Movie?

I thought it was great. The one problem is that a lot of people were comparing it to the actual play and saying that the film lacked the intamacy of the stage. Having never seen the actual play, I thought the film was incredible.

I love Angel, he's awesome. Especially the number he did in the 4"+ heels at the begining of the play. I also loved Mimi's solo at the club. That kicked so much butt :welcome:

It's a fantastic movie. I really love it and I need to buy it and the soundtrack too.

I LOVE Rent!!!!! The only problem I had with it is that it cut out a few of my favorite songs, but they would have been extremely hard to do in movie form, so I can understand why they weren't there.

To anyone who has heard the original soundtrack: what did you think of the new Joanne and the new Mimi compared to the originals?

I LOVE Rent!!!!! The only problem I had with it is that it cut out a few of my favorite songs, but they would have been extremely hard to do in movie form, so I can understand why they weren't there.

To anyone who has heard the original soundtrack: what did you think of the new Joanne and the new Mimi compared to the originals?

I haven't heard all of the original songs, but I have heard the two 'Seasons of Love' from both the original cast and the movie. I didn't really think there was much of a difference. Well, they were different but they both worked. As for Mimi, I liked the new Mimi better. I forget what the title of her solo is, but the orginal just grated on me.

Personally, I liked the answering machine the best.

Rent is a pathetic excuse for a play and the movie was pathetic also- Thats why it bombed

I will always prefer Phantom of the Opera to Rent anyday!

^The movie may have bombed in theatres, but it is one of the top selling movies on Amazon right now, and it certainly did not flop on stage.