Sign in to follow this  
Itchygomba69

Favorite Sega Genesis/Master System Game

this is harder since I have A Lot of Sega games. I really enjoy the Star Trek: TNG and DS9 games. Besides that I'd say either Altered Beast or Toejam and Earl. A lot of memories

Only real Sega ones I have ever played and/or won..

The Sonic Series (My mom & were pretty darned good at them :welcome: )

Even though I don't own it my favorite game I would have to say is master of monsters. Some of my friends and I rented it and enjoyed it so much that we made a packed that if any of us saw it we would by it(and I was the only one that owned a genesis).

Master of monsters is a very fun game. You are a wizard and depending on how much area you control is how much power you have to make monsters each round. Depending on which wizard you are is what kind of monsters you can make. The object of the game is to destroy all the other wizards on the board. The night we rented it we set it so all the wizards were the computer and let it play out. It was even fun just to watch it play itself.

Has to be 'Earthworm Jim' for me.

Though if we go into Sega Mega CD then we're talking 'Final Fight' definately.

sonic i still remember the old cheatcode. i also like this one with the title beast in it. i can't remember the rest. i really liked that one as well. had one called james pond that was pretty cool too.

tm

My was CRue ball wich was a pinball game based on motley crue songs I also liked altered beast now for the 32X it was starwars arcade

I need to look for that, I love Motley Crue!

the game that gave me nightmares for many years was the Genesis version of the arcade video game Alien Storm. I had nightmares for days after I played that game. It is about aliens are trying to take over the world and you and two other characters have to stop it! It had creepy music and people turning into alien monsters. Here is a screen shot

alien20storm22zy.jpg

Another game that freaked me out as a kid was Splatterhouse 3!

Edited by Gamera