Who's #1?

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who's #1?

• Spock
    • Will Riker
    • Kira Nerys
    • Chakotay
    • T'Pol

:wow: when I think of Number 1 all I think is Mrs. Troi. Hands down..although Chakotay started to grow on me.

Has to be Spock. He showed what it means to be Vulcan, and was a great first officer. In ranking them, I would say all of them in chronological order with the exception of Trip who would go ahead of chakotay.

Well, I choose Chakotay because I only now him, Spock, and T'Pol off of the list. I narrowed it down to two things...

1. I'm 3/4th Native American (Know He's of Myan decendant, but heck that counts)

2. He was the one I watched for 7 seasons (Spock was the one I watched in the movies and the movie where I saw him go in the whale tank in barely anything really scared my retinia :laugh: )

(Spock was the one I watched in the movies and the movie where I saw him go in the whale tank in barely anything really scared my retinia  :laugh: )

Aw come on, Leonard Nimoy has cute legs. winker.gif

Do I really have to say who I voted for?  :laugh:

haha :dude: yeah as i was reading these posts, I was like ''omg! i can't believe uhurariker hasn't postd here yet, someone should go tell her!" I voted for riker as well by the way

Do I really have to say who I voted for?  :laugh:

haha :D yeah as i was reading these posts, I was like ''omg! i can't believe uhurariker hasn't postd here yet, someone should go tell her!" I voted for riker as well by the way

:dude::dude: :lol:

I believe Kira got a temporary commision as a Starfleet Commander when she went to work with the Cardassian resistance.

I voted for Riker. He is one of the few people to earn (as far as we know) the coveted title of Picards "Number One".