Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jack_Bauer

I finally made it!

I don't follow... :angry:

This thread was started by another member but for some reason the post didn't show up or hasn't shown up yet. My post was me trying to be witty.

I don't follow... :angry:

Weird. I wonder who 'wishfire' is.

wishfire has been a member here from quite some time and started this post. It obviously was about some promotion but it didn't go through.

Must be due to a disturbance in the time-space continuum. Time to put our accumulated Star Trek knowledge to use.

A moderator here from the 22nd century must have traveled back in time to delete Wishfire's thread before it was even made, but due to temporal disturbance only the opening post was deleted while the rest of the thread remained open.

A moderator here from the 22nd century must have traveled back in time to delete Wishfire's thread before it was even made, but due to temporal disturbance only the opening post was deleted while the rest of the thread remained open.

Sounds reasonable, but how likely does it sound :angry:

Sounds like that troublesome Q!!! GRRR!!!! :(

Anyway, this topic is supposed to be about me being happy that I finally made the rank of rear admiral.

Wonder why my opening post in this topic is gone? :angry:

Weird. I wonder who 'wishfire' is.

I'll pretend I didn't read that. :(

Everyone must know me. It's a requirement. :)

(Just kidding. Stick around long enough and you'll get to know who I am.)

I wasn't insinuating obscurity, wishfire. I just saw your name on the thread board, but not in the actual thread.

As you can see I'm new here, so I'm sure I'll be seeing your around plenty.

Cheers!

Like I said, I was just kidding. No worries. :angry:

With forums being so impersonal, context and sentiment are often misread. I find it helps to be succint early on; thusly, I avoid stepping on any toes.

I saw this when it happened but my cable modem decided to go out on me for about 12 hours so I wasn't able to troubleshoot anything yesterday.

wishfire, make another thread and let's see if it happens again, make it as if this one never existed and say what you intended to say.

I saw this when it happened but my cable modem decided to go out on me for about 12 hours so I wasn't able to troubleshoot anything yesterday.

wishfire, make another thread and let's see if it happens again, make it as if this one never existed and say what you intended to say.

Done.

Congrats to Lt. Gummy!!

Thanks. I've got a very long way to go before I catch up to all of the other posters here. :mad1:

Congrats Lt. Gummy

Let me correct that.

Congrats Lt. Commander Gummy.