Sign in to follow this  
Ezri Dax

Which Dax would you want to meet?

Which Dax would you want to meet?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Which Dax would you want to meet?

• 1 - Lela, Legislator
    • 2 - Tobin
    • 3 - Emony, Profesional gymnast (meet McCoy on a trip to Earth)
    • 4 - Audrid , Head of the Trill Symbiosis Commission
    • 5 - Torias, test pilot
    • 6 - Joran , composer
    • 7 - Curzon, Federation dignitary
    • 8 - Jadzia , Science officer
    • 9 - Ezri, Councelor

During zhian'tara, the Trill Rite of Closure, a trill host meets all the previous host of his/her simbiot like Jadzia in facet.

If you had the chance, which Dax host would you like to "meet" that way and why?

(If they would all take the same body.. it's not about physique here ;-) )

I would hesitate between Curzon and Lela.

Curzon about a view on Klingon culture, and Lela about how things were then.

Audrid could be cool too, to learn more about Trill physionomy and all.

Is your question which Host do we want to meet or which hosts memories would we want to encounter?

Like I said.. If they would all take the same body :(

It would be which hosts memories would we want to encounter...

Stardate:213559.7

Curzon,we hear so much about him in DS9 but we never really get to meet him

It would either be Jadzia (Intellegent and nice to look at. Lol), Curzon because he sounds like a great guy, or Joran because I have always wanted to be a composer (but lack the musical ability. lol) and I would like to meet a composer.

I voted Joran. I just clicked it without thinking. But, the for most part I think I would like to meet Jadzia. (Wish I hadn't thrown my vote away of Joran. Lol)

i voted for Curzon, he seemed to know how to have a good time. was he ever shown on ds9? i don't remember seeing him.

i voted for Curzon, he seemed to know how to have a good time. was he ever shown on ds9? i don't remember seeing him.

Depends on what you mean by "Seeing Curzon." You see his personality in Odo during Jadzia's zhin'tara, or however you spell it. And you see him during another episode when the symbiont is being transferred to Jadzia.

I voted Jadzia, but I'd love to meet Curzon (although I think he'd wear me out) and Emony, 'cause she could tell me about McCoy.

i went with jadzia, i think she was humerous, smart, had all the other memories, and she was somkin, based soley on looks, i love ezri, especially a pic i have of her in makeup, but well forget it, shes really smokin. :wow:

Jadzia Dax is the one trill I would like to meet. Because she is the most interesting. I like her because Jadzia can handle herself in any situation. I also chose her because she is pretty and sexy just like me.

:wow:

I really liked the book lives of Dax, and the characters were all very interesting, but I choose the "original" Jadzia Dax

I was torn between Jadzia and Ezri but I finally decided to go with Ezri because she would be a little easier to interact with. She is just a little more innocent and sometimes gets confused with things like most of us do. It would just make it easier to relate to her. Jadzia would just offer a quip of wisdom, make a quick flirt and leave you hanging! jk.