• Kirk
    • Spock
    • McCoy
    • Scotty
    • Uhara
    • Chekov
    • Sulu
    • other(please specifiey)

My favorite TOS character as a kid was the Enterprise. Looking back as an adult, I liked Dr. McCoy and his straightforward candor. I also am "fascinated" with Mr. Spock and his stoicism.

:) Fascinating :)

for me this was a difficult vote, although i did vote Mccoy, i thought all the characters were interesting in there own ways, and i loved the banter that there always was between, kirk, spock and mccoy.

It's so hard to choose. I picked Spock but it's pretty much a toss up between Spock and Scotty. For one thing Scotty's played by a canadian actor so I thought he should get my patriotic vote, but I enjoy Vulcans. That logic thing is oh so sexy. :laugh: :laugh:

I had to vote McCoy, the only one on board to face the crazy, ridiculously dangerous situations that confronted them, not with cold vulcan logic or super heroic " I'm going to bag a alien space babe while shooting the bad guys with my phaser" stunts but with good old-fashioned,southern gumption! :laugh:

Edited by welfconfed

They were all great, but Spock's my pick. The Spock/Bones relationship was one of the best things about the show and McCoy got many great lines, but nothing can beat that raised eyebrow and "fascinating". Too good. :laugh:

Edited by Ace

I have always admired the character of Spock : he's ever rational and strong. He seems like Data- a man without emotions which could be dangerous for the ship and the crew.