Sign in to follow this  
Sorfiwien

Prank

I pulled this prank on my friend Brittany telling her that I am 3/4 Vulcan and 1/4 Human. And I went on telling her how my grandmother was human and grand father was Vulcan and their child got together with a Vulcan and had me. So then I told her that my real parents from Vulcan left me on Earth and my Human parents adopted me and had my appearence changed so I would seem human. She fell for it too. It was awesome. The after we had our laugh she smacked me...

So has anyone else done this to one of their friends before? Feel free to share your experiences or if you don't feel like sharing you can comment on other peoples fun.

Thats gotta be the geekiest prank I've ever heard, and your friend sounds thicker than a whale omlet. My pranks include cling film and toilet seats.

Sorry if I sound irritable, I've just spent the last hour arguing with some chav about that fraud 'DJ' Rankin <_<

I snuck into the Goat Locker on my first command and Short-sheeted the COB (Chief of Boat, the Submarine equivelent of a Command Master Chief). He was fuming. He about killed everyone in the Chief's Mess, figuring it had to be one of them. It never occured to him that a very junior 3rd Class would have the gall to shortsheet him. When he found out, I thought he was gonna put me in the torpedo tube and use me as a dummy round. then my Division Officer stepped forward and told the Master Chief that HE had put me up to it. It was false, I did it of my own accord, but my Divo and the COB hated each other, so he was willing to take the wrap for me.

Edited by Jim Phaserman

Redoing the bedding on his rack, so that the sheets are "shorted", IE oriented 90 degrees from normal.

he couldn't just turn them back? <_<

Most of the time, you don't notice till it's too late, meaning you're getting into your rack, and, hey, wait a second, when I pull the sheet up, my feet are exposed.... It's basically just an annoyance, and takes all of maybe a minute to correct, but by the time it's noticed, the damage is done.

Most of the time, you don't notice till it's too late, meaning you're getting into your rack, and, hey, wait a second, when I pull the sheet up, my feet are exposed.... It's basically just an annoyance, and takes all of maybe a minute to correct, but by the time it's noticed, the damage is done.

Oh I see <_<