44 members have voted

1. 1. favorite series

• TOS
    • TNG
    • DS9
    • VOYAGER
    • ENTERPRISE

The next generation, of course... :rolleyes:

It's the best series ever made (at least I think so :bow: )

Mrs. Captain Picard

My heart belongs to TNG!!! It's my favourite by far! Enterprise is my second favourite and it's creeping closer.

My personally favorite is TNG. I think it had the best stories and to the heart of any show are the stories. However, I think TOS had better movies then TNG does. (I wish they made more TOS movies)

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

TOS will always be my sentimental favorite; but if all five were on at the same time and I could only watch one, it would be DS9.

TOS will always be my all time favorite. Kirk, Spock, Bones, Scotty, Uhura, Sulu, Chekov...what more can I say!

I love TNG, VOY and DS9 too.

My next favorite is probably ENT. I don't know...There's just something about it. I'm a Bakula fan, and love Trinneer and Billingsley.

I like Star Trek The Next Generation cause of my one true love true loves Picard and Riker. ( Cant choose between them)

I picked the best of all the series as my favorite. DS9 of course.

I had to quote.. Because this is exactly what I think :(

Well, when I was 13, TOS was my favourite (there was nothing else...) then TNG. I still love Brent Spiner, he´s a wonderful actor, like all TNG actors.

But since Jonathan Archer is in command, I can´t stop watching ENT and I am impatiently waiting for new episodes!

Archer rules! :(

The perfect guy would be a man like Archer, as an Android, and with Vabeachguys Hat!

I had to go with TNG. It'll be 16 years old on Sept 28th and I haven't missed an episode (except when I was out to sea) and those episodes were recorded for me by my family. TOS was a close 2nd and VOY taking the bronze. B)

TOS will always be my favorite..It's probably because of the original cast..Something magical about that mix of characters IMO..

DS9 is a close second..I like Enterprise too..I hope the episodes keep improving this year...

Although I love all of them, DS9 is by far my favorite. I always felt that it had the most complex and far-reaching plots.

I liked the cast - the characters - best on Voyager (pre seven VOY). Although I think DS9 probably had the best writers - they had some truly complex plots. But I voted for VOY