1. 1. The Vulcan's best

• Meld
    • Innocence
    • Flashback
    • Alter Ego
    • Gravity
    • Riddles
    • Repression

I agree that flashback was a cool episode...

To see Tuvok and Sulu together...

I love mix of series!

I also voted for "Flashback". I LOVED to see Sulu and Tuvok together... in these old uniforms... I am also a big fan of honoring TOS characters in following series. So I just... loved "Flashback".

Mrs. Captain Picard

Well, I've only seen four of the ones listed. I voted "Riddles." I think it was very interesting to see what a Vulcan would be like without those emotional restraints. And Tuvok was so cute and happy. Tuvok's my favorite character from Voyager, so I really liked seeing that other side of him. He's got a very nice smile! A shame he can't use it more often.

"Meld" would be a close second. Again, I liked seeing a different side of Tuvok and Vulcans in general. It was very interesting to see that inner, violent Vulcan that they all try so hard to control. And the episode really showed why Vulcans need that control, and what they would be without it. Lots of people tease Vulcans about their lack of emotion (*cough* McCoy *cough*), but the truth is that if they did let their emotions flow freely, they'd be kind of crazy. And you have to love the part where he strangles Neelix. Yeah! I knew it couldn't be real... (Neelix was being a little too annoying, even for Neelix), but Tuvok did what I'd been wanting to do for a long time.

"Flashback" was excellent. Tuvok and Janeway Sulu and Rand all together? Great. Janeway: "You never made me tea." Hah! And the little Tuvok on the cliff was so cute! Oh, he was a cute little Tuvok! Awwww!

"Repression" was a good one, too. Tuvok was looking so hard for the culprit and it was him all along! And those parts where he was in the brig fighting whatever it was that was going on in his mind were heartwrenching. Poor Tuvok.

OK, I said a little about each of the ones I saw! What can I say? I love Tuvok. He's a very interesting guy. And it's hard to choose just one of these, because they're all really good and they're all favorites of mine. But everything considered, I'd have to say my favorite is "Riddles." It's just that good.

Stardate:213556.7

I liked flashback as well.Seeing Sulu and the old Excelsior was cool.Wasnt Tuvok on the Enterprise B in Generations or this that just Tim playing a different character?

Wasnt Tuvok on the Enterprise B in Generations or this that just Tim playing a different character?

That was just a different character played by Mr. Russ.

I love meld. The issue is that a mind of a killer is something that always troubled me. I am going to be a psychologist, but I question to whether i should take a course in Criminal Psychology. I do not believe that a person could be so bad that it takes a Vulcan, to change his mentality (cause its fiction). What i do think is needed is just for a criminal mind just to have a friend to understand him/her.

:) Bel Ami :bow:

I for one thought that Tuvok's best episode had to be Riddles. It showed how much the friendship between Neelix and Tuvok could grow, it also showed that there was more in Tuvok just waiting to be released.

My favorite Tuvok episode was Gravity.  I wish more episodes had featured his character.:dude:

I agree with you. Although Flashback was the best episode in terms of content and story, it was not the best Tuvok episode. Gravity showed him and his character off the most and we got to see how Vulcan he realy was.

I voted Riddles. I agree with the others who selected Riddles that it was interesting to see the Vulcan without his logic, and explore what was underneath. I also liked Tuvok in Ex Post Facto, although he was not the center of that episode, and was at the height of his "vulcaness.".

Just saw Meld again a few nights ago, and it was every bit as strong and compelling as I had remembered. Tim Russ and Brad Dourif really clicked together. Riddles was a strong contender, as well.

I also liked Tuvix, when Tuvok and Neelix were joined together after a transporter accident.

Although I'm a big fan of Captain Sulu (loved the star trek novel: The Sundered) I went ahead and chose Riddles as the best Tuvok episode. It almost made me cry towards the end....ALMOST...now if you'll excuse me I have to go work out now.

I voted for riddles. He was so cute in that episode anf he did have a nice smile. A close second, though, is Meld. I guess I don't like Flashback because it's the only Voyager episode I have on tape and I've watched it about 50,000,000,000 times. :blink: