Sign in to follow this  
Theunicornhunter

Trek alums on Stargate

Friday the 17th, Robert Picardo reprised his role as Woolsey on SG1 and Colm Meaney reprised his Atlantis role of Cowan (he's so good at playing bad guys)

And jsut a areminder - next week is Connor Trinneer's appearance on Atlantis.

I enjoyed seeing Robert and Colm in their Stargates this week..They were good episodes..I've been looking forward to Connor's episode for quite a while..Should be great.. :lol:

I've heard some people are mad because the TV Guide spoils the plot twist in their description of the episode. So, I suggest that anyone who doesn't already know what happens and doesn't want to, to avoid TV Guide.

Jolene Balock was in SG-1, so was Rene Aughereiahfalkhgekht whatever his name is :dude:

Both were pretty good :dude:

Edited by TrekkieMage

I saw John DeLancie in an episode of SG-1 while just flipping channels, but that's old news - pretty sure I even made a post about it. I still have the screenshots in my local gallery.

Colm Meaney's awesome, it's a shame he's not in more, like movies. I guess some of these actors, you just can't help but see them for their Trek roles, and that hurts them. It's sad, because Star Trek showcases some of the best actors on television.