1. 1. Which one was your's?

• Encounter at Farpoint
    • The Naked Now
    • Code of Honour
    • The Arsenal of Freedom
    • Skin of Evil
    • Yesterday's Enterprise
    • All Good Things

She could've become a regular strong character, but due to Denise Crosbie's own choice to leave (Doh!) the character that was Tasha Yar had a short lived existence. Popping up in a few subsequent episodes (as Sela, her alternate future self's half Romulan daughter - would u be surprised if her surname was Colby!!!!), Crosbie was still a 'Trek' feature. The above episodes I have listed show Tasha at her best. In the others she was much more background. My favourite is actually The Naked Now. Freed of the hang-ups of her home world, she becomes a seductive temptress that preys on poor 'fully functional' Data!

I love all Tasha episodes. First I tended to pick "Yesterday's Enterprise" but then I changed my mind and picked "The Naked now" because THAT was such an amazing episode... Tasha looked really great in the dress she was wearing when she was in her quarters and Data came in...

And after she got well from the virus... Her little "argument" with Data :D

"This never happened!" (or something like that)... AMAZING :D

Mrs. Captain Picard

I like all of those episodes that Tasha was featured in..I especially liked The Naked Now and Arsenal of Freedom....But I voted for Yesterday's Enterprise..

I don't really have a favorite Tasha episode, she wasn't around long enough to get to know her character and for her character to develop.

Looking back at the series with her on it and then at the series with her gone it makes me wonder if her leaving might have made the show better. It allower Worf to be developed in a way he likely wouldn't have had she stayed.

Yesterday's Enterprise, had to be the best one

grrrr...The Naked Now?! OK, I hated what she said to Data at the end. That was cruel, IMO.

Yesterday's enterprise.

I really really like the episode... And the consequences of that episode were great over the rest of the serie.

Stardate:213556.7

It was a tie between skin of evil and Naked Now for me.Skin of evil because it was a very good and emotional episode.Naked Now because it had good acting and Damn Tasha looked good in that dress.I wish I would of been Data right then :rolleyes:

As far as the end of that episdoe I thought it was hilarious after Tasha told Data "It never happened"then Data smiled I thought it was great.

I say Yesterday's Enterprise because it showed the type of stories that could have been done with her character with Berman at the helm.

I feel that a lot of voting here has been based on the 'favourite episode' as opposed to the 'best one that shows off Tasha'. I dont think that Yesterday's Enterprise showed her off all that well. It's my second favourite EVER episode of Star Trek, sure. But not a particularly good 'Tasha' one I feel. She's just in it and that's all. It's a bit like saying that the best ever Riker episode was The Best of Both Worlds. It is the 'best episode' he has been in, sure. But that doesnt make it 'the best one to show off Riker'. If you see what I mean.....

I said "Yesterday's Enterprise", it was just a great episode, one of my favorites. I just loved the underlining theme of the chocies we make in life, in this alternate reality Tasha was still alive and never got killed on that planet, just little things we do that we don't realize at the time, and they shape our future.

Did that make sense to everyone?

I feel that a lot of voting here has been based on the 'favourite episode' as opposed to the 'best one that shows off Tasha'. I dont think that Yesterday's Enterprise showed her off all that well. It's my second favourite EVER episode of Star Trek, sure. But not a particularly good 'Tasha' one I feel. She's just in it and that's all. It's a bit like saying that the best ever Riker episode was The Best of Both Worlds. It is the 'best episode' he has been in, sure. But that doesnt make it 'the best one to show off Riker'. If you see what I mean.....

I know what you mean prometheus. In this case I did vote for the episode I liked best. I wasn't much of a Tasha fan and the episodes that did feature her more were not particular favourites of mine (Code of Honor for instance). I love The Naked Now but I don't think of it as a Tasha episode and I absolutely hate that she told Data at the end that it never happened. I almost voted for Skin of Evil because she was killed in it but didn't. I much preferred Worf as security chief and I'm glad Denise Crosby decided to leave because if she hadn't the character of Troi would have disappeared and I grew to like Troi over the course of the series.

I have to agree with what Takara said to this post for the same reasons.

Tasha was an OK character, hated what she said in the Naked Now.

She was a strong character, but seemed so out of place in most episodes she was in, I too almost voted "Skin Of Evil" because that was a pretty good episode and she died in it, but I really liked "Yesterday's Enterprise" over majority of the other choices so I picked that one.

Okay, Tasha and Data was almost my choice. But her character development was only really done in Yesterdays Enterprise in my opinion. This is simply my favorite episode of TNG.

I chose Code of Honor cause of the listed choices that was the only one I feel was mostly "about" her. :unsure:

Same although I find that episode interesting to say the least.. ;)

I would pick Yesterday's Enterprise because i liked watching her with Guinan and with that guy and how they so quickly fell for each other. I liked her actions in that one. She was honorable there, where other times she seemed to fall short.

I voted for Yesterday's Enterprise because it shows how small choices can affect our lives in a big way. I also agree with Takara with regards to Denise leaving the show encouraging the development of both Worf and Troi and to Tasha looking 'out of place' in the episodes in which she was a regular in, as Yillara has already mentioned!

Yesterday's Enterprise, because it led up to the situation that produced the role in which I like Denise Crosby best...as the half-Romulan Sela. Also it is an opportuinty to see a vulnerable side of Tasha....she is unsure of herself because she is in a new relationship, and she is unsure because of the fact Guinan informed her that she should have died a senseless death. But her last action, to join the crew of Enteprised C, was back to the bold Tasha.