Sign in to follow this  
Stephen of Borg

What Are You Watching Now?

I'm watching the Complete TV Series"LEXX"on DVD Years I-IV bought it a few weeks ago Seeing how Stanley-Zev-Kai-790 meet one another on the Lexx (Up To "Giga Shadow" right now heading into Year II soon enough ("Mantrid 2.1").

Even though I saw the original Run of "LEXX"on Showcase took me quite sometime to have the time to buy the Great SCI-FI series (Canada-Germany Venture).

Great late 1997-2002 series

post-803-0-48145000-1318999877_thumb.gif

B) :thumbs::heart:

My husband and I are huge fans of Lexx, and we have the entire series & all the movies on DVD. We'll probably watch it again after we finish all of Star Trek on Netflix.

BTW, we've been watching Enterprise (ST: ENT) on Netflix.

The Questor Tapes, one of the Roddenberry pilots from the 70's that had great promise but was not picked up by the networks.

Dora The Explorer, again. By request of my girls, true as soon as I turned it on they happily came running to the TV and my oldest then requested Diego instead. LOL, I think she has a crush on him!

The 2nd Year Finale of "Todd And The Book Of Pure Evil"The 5th Year 2 Hour Finale Of Chuck"The 2 Hour Finale Of "Terra Nova"Lexx 2.10 Wake The Dead"

Edited by LoveMalePecs1