Sign in to follow this  
Dana Scully

Star Trek Nemesis

Like it? Hell, I loved it. It was the best of all the Star Trek Movies. Better then Insurrection. I think the next star trek show could be the best and better then Nemisis though.  :lol:

I loved it too! :blink: However, I liked INSURRECTION more, but that's just becuase of my taste in movies. ;) I think it'd be a grave mistake to try and do a movie better than NEMESIS. Instead, they should just try to do an excellent story following up an episode or arc from the shows, or give us an original story. It's when they try to do a sequal better than the original that it flops. :blink:

I think Nemesis was a great movie.. But it would of been awsome if Data would not have died :) I rank it my second fav star trek movie :)

a lot of the people i know have sad that they hated the movie, but i think it was great, the only problem i think was that the opening credits were very short, and historically in star trek it's alway been long, also i have seen the alternative ending and i think that that would have been a more effected ending :)

Guest Mike_Hines01

I have to agree, Nemesis was a good movie and the opening credits should have been longer.

I'm not exactly sure about the opening credits (I'd have to watch it again to pay attention to them) however, Nemesis was a really good movie. The special effects were excelent. Granted, data dying was really sad, but it was still cool. I really liked it. The thing I found with Nemesis was that it either got really good reviews, or really bad ones. The only thing I can come up with is that there's something in that that everyone has a big difference of oppinion on. I loved it, it was very cool.

I liked Nemesis also...FC is my fav...but Nemesis had action that was new and different,

Click for Spoiler:

like the close up of the ships crashing, attack on the bridge :clap: , Data soaring thru space to another ship and the buggy flying into the shuttle craft