Sign in to follow this  
Itchygomba69

Super Bowl XL Steelers Vs. Sea Hawks

Its set the showdown in Detroit, will my Steelers Beat the Sea Chickens, I say yes, Final score 33-17

Matthew wanna make a wager?!

Well... after what the Seahawks just did to the Panthers I say a win by Seattle by 3 points.

how about a bet, If the Steelers win, you gotta have a Steelers Avatar for all of Feb. if the Seahawks win (Chuckles) I will have to use a Seahawks avatar?

I will say I think it is going to be a pretty close game and the Seahawks may give them a run for their money, but I have a feeling it might be the Steelers winning by less than a touchdown.

Since this is problely Jorome bettis's last game

and he is a home boy. And its here in detroit

got to go with Pittsburgh.

**DW grabs the Microphone**

**DW Gives the Steelers Eyebrow**

**DW Picks the Microphone to his mount and begins to Speak**

"Finally the Steelers have come back to the Super Bowl!"

Just to be helpful,Dragonwrangler, here is the suicide prevention hotline in Pittsburg (412-820-4357). You might need it when the Seahawks pull an upset in the SuperBowl................... :eekout:

**DW grabs the Microphone**

**DW Gives the Steelers Eyebrow**

**DW Picks the Microphone to his mount and begins to Speak**

"Finally the Steelers have come back to the Super Bowl!"

The Rock has no place in football!!!

Just to be helpful,Dragonwrangler, here is the suicide prevention hotline in Pittsburg (412-820-4357). You might need it when the Seahawks pull an upset in the SuperBowl................... :eekout:

Thanks for the backing Kor... and Ken Schram has something to say on this... just click here.

What do you mean the Rock has no place in Football, a former Miami University Star, and CFL star, Whats up with that Capt.

It Doesn't matter if it Matters

The Steelers will stomp the seahawks

no can you dig that SUCKA!

Franco Harris (hall of Fame Running Back)is a point of intrigue in this game. After starring on the Steelers Super Bowl teams of the 1970's, he joined the Seahawks in 1984, which was the last Seahawk team prior to 2005 to have won a playoff game.

He however has picked the Steelers to win

Edited by dragonwrangler95

What do you mean the Rock has no place in Football, a former Miami University Star, and CFL star, Whats up with that Capt.

To be fair, even the Rock admitted in his book that he barely made the practice squad. He was never a star or even a starter.....

It Doesn't Matter what his Book says!

He still has a Place in football

I believe his place was...........on the bench!....... :eekout:

It Doesn't Matter what his Book says!

He still has a Place in football

I believe his place was...........on the bench!....... :eekout:

True Kor... So true.

I'm going with Pittsburgh.

I think the awesome spectacle of the Superbowl is going to get the better of the Seahawks....many of whom have never before experienced such hype before.

I predict a total Seahawk meltdown on super sunday. Seattle won't play as well as they can, and will be standing on the sidelines wondering what the heck happened as the Steelers are dumping gatoraid over Coach Cowher's head, with the scoreboard reading: Steelers 35 Seahawks 17.

:eekout:

I'm hoping for an exciting close game. I was somewhat disappointed that last weeks games weren't closer..Anyway, I'm picking the Steelers by a touchdown.. :eekout:

While I like to see different teams win, after what the Steelers have done so far, I have to go with the Steelers by a touchdown. I have enjoyed watching the Steelers from afar for years, particularly back in the Terry Bradshaw years and when Mike Wagner, of Western Illinois University, played for the Steelers.

If I win the bet you have to have something the looks like this picture at the end of my post, OK?

post-817-1138165792.jpg

If I win the bet you have to have something the looks like this picture at the end of my post, OK?

DO YOU WANT THAT AS MYAVATAR FOR A MONTH, WHAT ABOUT ONE THA WOULD SAY SUPER BOWL CHAMPS?

DO YOU WANT THAT AS MYAVATAR FOR A MONTH, WHAT ABOUT ONE THA WOULD SAY SUPER BOWL CHAMPS?

First... please don't use all cap lock, and 2nd what I was saying is that it would look like that. Once they win I have one made with it saying they won and the date should be from Feb. 10 to March 10, OK?

Sry didnt realize i left all my caps on after doing stuff on MySpace, BUT WHEN TALKING ABOUT MY STEELERS I GET SERIOUS! :eekout:

I really don't know who I will cheer for this Super Bowl. I really don't like both teams. I just might watch it for the half time break and the commerances.

The Stones are gonna be an awsome Halftime,I just hope one of them dont have a Organ Malfuction like the heart or something.

The Stones are gonna be an awsome Halftime,I just hope one of them dont have a Organ Malfuction like the heart or something.

I can see it now. Mick Jagger collapses. The rest of the band plays "Start Me Up" while the paramedics are using a defibrulator on Mick...........

:eekout: