Sign in to follow this  
Itchygomba69

1st time in history this is gonna happen

This is the 1st time in History I think people want to Visit Detroit, and its for the Super Bowl, LOL you never hear anyone say I want to visit Detroit (j/k anybody from detroit just a little joke) oh I know the SuperBowl was Held in "Detroit" before, but the game was actually in Pontiac Michigan, the new Stadium is in Downtown Detroit (and I must say my 2nd fav. stadium in the NFL right now)

I don't want to go to Detroit. It's too cold to hold a Superbowl. Yeah, I know it's a Dome, but that also takes all the fun out of a Football Game in winter!

My favorite Football stadiums are probably Lambeau Field (Are you surprised?) and Jack Murphy Stadium (I know, I know, it's Qualcomm stadium, but I like Jack Murphy better than Qualcomm)

Football is a fall/winter sport, right? There are teams that play the game in very cold weather, right? All cities that have a NFL team should have same chance to host Super Bowl.

Edited by Odie

I think it was said best in the Aqua Teen Hunger Force episode where Meatwad won SuperBowl tickets to Detroit and Frylock said in a dead tone "Wow...Detroit..."

They need to host a Superbowl at Lambeau! I don't care if it's cold! Lambeau is the greatest Football Stadium there is, PERIOD!

Agreed :clap:

They already had a Super Bowl hosted by Jacksonville ( :clap: Very tough workdays when THAT came to town!!! Even with me living 45 minutes to the south, it was very busy... with one of the teams being in our county to practice and all.) And the Jags have only been in existence about 10 1/2 years.

Lambeau has been around much longer (and between this stadium and Alltel, this one wins hands down!) so why not have one there? I know my mother would agree, as probably would the majority of her family.

They need to host a Superbowl at Lambeau! I don't care if it's cold! Lambeau is the greatest Football Stadium there is, PERIOD!

Agreed :clap:

They already had a Super Bowl hosted by Jacksonville ( :clap: Very tough workdays when THAT came to town!!! Even with me living 45 minutes to the south, it was very busy... with one of the teams being in our county to practice and all.) And the Jags have only been in existence about 10 1/2 years.

Lambeau has been around much longer (and between this stadium and Alltel, this one wins hands down!) so why not have one there? I know my mother would agree, as probably would the majority of her family.

I agree as well. There is so much Lambeau has done for the game it would be fitting to play the Super Bowl in that statum.

I know a while back the NFL was thinking of awarding a Superbowl game to the 3 cities affected by 9-11, New York, Washington, and Pittsburgh (yay!) I havent heard anything about this is about a year, s I am guessing its shot down

The Super Bowl is all about money. It will never be held in freezing cold weather. They need a dome or warm weather so that entertainers like Janet Jackson won't freeze her breasts............

The Super Bowl is all about money. It will never be held in freezing cold weather. They need a dome or warm weather so that entertainers like Janet Jackson won't freeze her breasts............

:clap: Ok! Booby man!!!!! :clap: